[A] - Veteran Players LF Guild

Hello,

My wife & I are looking for a guild for DF. Allow me to show what we offer to see if we’re the right fit for you!

[My wife:]

Druid - Feral, Guardian, Resto
Evoker - Preservation (may be willing to dabble in Devastation)

She is a fantastic tank, dps, & healer. She’s been playing since TBC (06) as her Druid so she knows that class very well. Fun person and is actually ahead of me in progression in Shadowlands. (I couldn’t stick around the whole time this xpac.)

[Myself:]

Paladin - Prot, Ret, Holy
Shaman - Elemental, Resto

I’ve been on Greymane since 05 and playing this same paladin. I played my shaman since 06. I am knowledgeable with both and thoroughly enjoy them. Reliable and just looking for a spot to raid as my server pop is dwindling. Also a former raid & guild leader across multiple years.

She and I have done up to Heroic raiding in multiple expansions, she has done a little mythic. I used to be a HUGE PvP’er but not so much anymore.

We’re looking to raid around 7/7:30 - 10:30/11 time frame. Which day of the week isn’t real important as we’re home by those times each day. - Also we are looking to clear everything in at least Heroic.

Willing to help newer players learn or just work on making wherever we go stronger.

Appreciate your time and I hope to hear from some guilds soon!

Thank you!