[A] <Validus> 8/8N 8/8H and 4/8M EP - Filling raid group T/W/Sunday 9:15-11:45PM Server Time

Validus is an Alliance guild on the US - Sargeras server and we are currently recruiting members to strengthen our community and ranks as we once again become competitive in PVE progression content, and attempt to achieve Cutting Edge.

PROGRESSION: 8/8N 8/8H 4/8M EP

RAID SCHEDULE: Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday 9:15-11:45PM Server time

RECRUITING: Any capable Dps, Rdps, for Raids and Mythic +

CONTACT IN-GAME: Lazyprobes#1814 Bigjosh // dcf#1533 Coldrrend

• Our core group of members have been playing since Vanilla and were members of some of the first guilds in the US to complete some of the earliest raid content such as Onyxia, Molten Core, Blackwing Lair, AQ40, and to fully clear Naxx 40.

We are a laid back guild looking for players to fill raid spots. We currently are in need of all DPS classes. However, any capable tank or healer are encouraged to get in contact with us as we have a competitive attitude towards raid positions.

1 Like

We are still actively recruiting all positions. We have players who can fill multiple roles so anyone who is interested in joining for Mythic progression is welcome. We are looking for players who can make our raid times consistently, and can be reliable in raid while they are there.

We are still actively recruiting all positions. We have players who can fill multiple roles so anyone who is interested in joining for Mythic progression is welcome. We are looking for players who can make our raid times consistently, and can be reliable in raid while they are there.

We still need capable players of any role that can make our raid times.

We are still looking for players who can consistently make our days/times. We will take any role, and are accepting of new/returning players.

still looking for ranged dps to consistently make all our raid times!

Hey, gents. I am coming back from a 4-5 month break, and am currently looking for a new home (server transfer expected).

I used to be the top Havoc DH on Hellscream (which isn’t saying much on a low-pop server, I know) and am looking to get back into the swing of things, with a caveat. As of now, I am looking for a more laid-back atmosphere with a casual direction - I tried the mythic raiding thing twice, and both times it lead to a burnout. Do you guys have heroic clear farm/alt nights?

Validus is still looking for capable players. We are currently progressing on Mekkatorque, and are in high need of a Demon Hunter, and a Balance Druid. However, skilled players of any role should feel free to message us if you are interested!

Validus is still looking for capable players. We are currently progressing on Mekkatorque, and are in high need of a Demon Hunter, and a Balance Druid. However, skilled players of any role should feel free to message us if you are interested!

Validus is still looking for skilled players that can make our times, we are currently recruiting all classes and roles in preparation for the release of 8.2.

Dang, were you the guys on Tichondrius?

We were not, at least from legion and forward we have always been on Sargeras .

1 Like

Still looking for exceptional raiders!

Still looking for more to round out or Mythic Raid roster. I need of a strong DH, but any skilled player looking for a raid group is encouraged to reach out, as we have a competitive attitude towards raid spots.

We are still looking for more raiders to round out our Mythic Raid Roster.

Validus is always recruiting solid players, of any spec/role, who are looking to Mythic raid. We encourage anyone with interest to contact us about a possible raid position.

bumpity bump

Validus is still looking for DPS and a holy paladin/disc priest for our raid roster.