[A] Validus - 4/8M - Recruiting DPS, or LF potential merge

Validus is in need of solid DPS to help push out the remainder of this raid tier. We are currently 4/8 M and are progressing on Orgazoa. We are in need of more members to fill our raid roster.

Our raid times are T/W/Sun 9:15-11:45 CST (server time.)

We are also open to the idea of a guild merger. If you are looking to join the guild, or are wanting to talk details about a merger, message me either through bnet (dcf94#1533), or on discord (Dcf94#2798).

Our goal is to push as far as we can in each raid tier, and potentially try for CE if we have the right group. Several of us have been playing since Vanilla/BC and have achieved CE in the past. If you are interested, please don’t hesitate to message me.

If Coldrrend is unavailable, feel free to reach out to me as well.
Discord: Soul#4967
Bnet: Soul#1457

Validus is still looking to recruit/merge! We have available positions for all spots. Message me either through bnet, or discord with the information above.

Validus is still looking to recruit/merge! We have available positions for all spots. Message me either through bnet, or discord with the information above.

Validus is still in need of solid players. We have about 4-5 spots that need filled with consistent players. If you have decent parses, and are looking for a raiding guild, hit us up.

Validus is still in need of solid players. We have about 4-5 spots that need filled with consistent players. If you have decent parses, and are looking for a raiding guild, hit us up.