[A] [US] Weekend Morning Guild Heroic SoD

Show me some heals!!

LF some dps as well. Mages and Rogues

Looking for more morning raiders

hello, i recently moved and am in search of a guild that raids and plays in the mornings. i currently am playing a MW. i sent you a bnet request. my btag is Zeph#1168. i currently play on the horde side but am willing to faction change.

Morning, Would be interested in talking to you about raiding. I am a returning player that has to many 60s hovering around ~ 200-210 ilevel, stopped at the start of 9.1. Would prefer to play dps

bnet Dhragon#11330
Discord Dhragon#0349

Hey, nice chatting with you!! Keep me posted

Thanks for reaching out! You both are a great addition to our team!

Room for a rogue?

2 Likes

Heck yeah!! Add my btag Ruqua#1111 or on discord Ruqua#9062

Resto druid here. What server are you on? (Im currently on mobile and might just be missing it). Are you looking for a healer any more?

I work nights so im looking for a guild that will take a healer who is available 730am to noon CST. Was AOTC in nathria. I come to raids fully researched and prepared with consumes. Available early mornings all week, and late nights sunday and monday.

I am willing to make a server and faction transfer if the fit is right.

1 Like

Hey! Add my Btag and lets chat

Still room for DPS, S Priests and Rogues

LF those elusive rogues and S Priests lol. All others are welcome too

Always recruiting exceptional DPS!

LF more DPS

Looking for All, If your a morning raider HMU

Come all, Bumping it up

In need of an Off-tank

Just back into the bame from a short break from raiding horde. I have a ret pally on alliance i would like to play dps but he is undergeared. Could join and see if I could get him to 230 to raid with you guys. You sound like a great fit to me

Thanks for reaching out! And glad to have you join us!