[A][US] looking for casual guild to call home

Looking to get back into the game.

I normally just do old content, solo stuff, rep grind and mount farms. Im a altaholic.

Looking for casual guild to call home. Nothing too big. I want to be able to feel like I am playing with friends and not just as another member.

Ill be starting fresh as either a Fury / Prot Warrior, Frost / Blood DK or BM / Survival Hunter. Feel free to help pick as well as I am currently undecided :wink:

2 Likes

<reddit>[A][US][Sargeras]

We raid Tues and Thurs nights from 9pm –midnight central/ sever time and looking for another dps. Also do an optional alt /community raid Saturday night, lots of fun!

Currently 8/8H. Mostly just aim for AOTC then hit a few mythic bosses to pass the time between raid tiers.

Most of us are in our 30s. My Battletag is JRoc#1966 and Discord is JRoc#5400. Hit me up and lets chat!

1 Like

super casual home here. looking for friends, not your i/o or your class/ spec (although tanks would be handy for running regular 5 man content…) good luck searching… gotta enjoy your time… hit up kirrin if you’re interested <3

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/lf-tanks-with-no-pants-or-wearing-tight-leather/

1 Like

Thank you both for the quick response

Hello Felaris!

Found a Green Quest (Est. March 2018) a horde PVE guild with a cross-realm community is located on Zul’jin. We’re a small but growing fun, friendly, social family. We have a big focus on fun in and out of Azeroth.

We host community events such as fun contests, leveling groups, crazy mythics/dungeons/raids and more!

If you would like more information, have any interest or have any questions please reach out to me on here, battle.net or discord.

Real ID: Kiua#1912
Discord: Kiuayoukai#2395

Good morning Felaris,

I have a Heroic raiding guild called The Killer Bunnies Alliance side on Duskwood/Bloodhoof that is in need of ranged DPS (so bm hunter, of your options above, just like my husband is) but all can join the cross server grop if they are alliance and we can include them in our event and dungeon runs. We are a 2 raid night/week guild that raids evenings @ 8 pm est - Tuesday’s and Fridays. We are AOTC every raid and are currently 7/8 EP, fun, friendly and have been around for 10 years.

We have a weekly Fun Run of the current Normal Raid and bi weekly / monthly guild events depending on interests.

I also have a cross server group where you can meet us before transferring, add any characters you play and come along on raid/m+/fun run nights.

I will leave my contact info, I hope we can talk later.
Bnet: Anaranae#1516
Discord: Anaranae#3307

1 Like

Hey Illustria :slight_smile:

This may be of interest to you and we can talk more if it does. I have a cross server group that has most of my guild in it and friends from all over. If you wanted to join it, You would have a managerial rank and you could invite to it, manage the calendar, etc.

Why would you want to join?
We have a good many people that can tank, dps or heal and who cannot always find a 4th or 5th for things. We also want to start doing more old content achievement runs and thats always more fun with friends!!
You would have many more people that are looking for fun but who don’t want to pay to transfer and you would be the goto for fun event coordiination, you would have full control of that.

This is just a good faith friendly open invitation to meet and have more folks on both sides have more access to people. I would not pressure your folks to raid or anything, though folks would be welcome at the requisite gear level. You don’t have to worry about me trying to poach any players, I am looking to add friends and fun to the group and the more the merrier.

It looks just like another guild channel for chat and everyone can be in both a guild and have multiple communities.

I will leave my contact info, I hope we can talk later Illustria.
Bnet: Anaranae#1516
Discord: Anaranae#3307

*edit punctuation

I already have some Horde toons on Zul’jin. If i decide to go back to horde, ill send you a message.

1 Like

If you’re not against going Horde then we welcome general membership. We’re currently building up our teams but don’t plan to be a large guild, our guild is being built on close friendship! If you end up being available weekends then you’re more than welcomed to casually join us in raiding too!

< After Work >

@ [H] US - Mal’ganis

ABOUT US:
We are a dual raid team guild, led by CE raiders with previous leadership experience. One team is AOTC+/casual and the other is CE/semi-hardcore. Both raid atmospheres are laid back, but focused and goal oriented. We plan to fully launch our CE team by Patch 8.3.

We do not cater to the easily offended, nor do we want players who think it’s interesting or cool to act like a high schooler.

Weekday CE Team Information
Semi-Hardcore
Tuesday: 5 - 9pm Central
Thursday: 5 - 9pm Central
Goal: Achieve CE every tier and sell heroic runs on our off days.
Needs: All - We are building exclusively for 8.3

Also willing to absorb a group and lead it to victory!

Weekend AOTC+ Team Information
Casual
Saturday: 7 - 9pm Central
Sunday: 7 - 9pm Central
Goal: Achieve AOTC every tier and dabble in Mythic for fun.
Needs: DPS, Heals, OFF-spec tanks

Interested? Apply now! It’s super fast and easy. :heart:

bit.ly/ApplyAW
Friendly gamers can contact discord: Tigger#0772

Still looking :slight_smile:

Hiya! Welcome back to the game.

Kindness Breeds Kindness is Social Guild based out of Wyrmrest Accord that seeks to provide a home for players wanting to learn the game in a safe environment with others who are willing to teach and assist for the enjoyment and betterment of our gaming community.

We are working towards bolstering our numbers so we can have multiple mythic+ teams running at the same time. Eventually we hope to begin raiding casually with a core raiding team that promotes positivity and encouragement.

The Guild is still growing but, we have a thriving wholesome discord full of fellow casual players and experienced players that are willing to teach and guide and enjoy the game alongside us. Feel free to whisper me in game at Toy#11837 with any questions.

Good luck!

1 Like

Hi Felaris! We would love to have you join our family if you would be interested in coming to Whisperwind! <From Ashes> is an alliance guild my husband and I lead on the Whisperwind/ Dentarg servers. We are a social/ casual guild with a low stress raiding environment. Most of our members are older members with children and full time jobs. Our goal is to have a guild that feels like a family, where our members actually care about one another and want to hang out. We are firm believers that real life comes first and that this is supposed to be something we enjoy, not a job. We raid Normal and Heroic only on Wed/ Sun from 8p-10p cst (raiding is NOT required to join though!), have lots of off night events scheduled (in game and out), and a pretty active discord. We try to do as much as we can together as possible whether that be fun runs/ mythic dungeons/ raids/ achievements/ etc. Here is our guild spam if you want to check it out: [A] From Ashes (Whisperwind/Dentarg) LFM

If we sound like a good fit and you would like to chat please contact me in game or add my btag: Chelusa#1974. Good luck in your guild search!

Hey Felaris,

We might be a good fit for you, but we are horde on Doomhammer, so you’d have to do some relocating. We Have a Tabard was founded as a small social guild of friends over 11 years ago, by many of the same members that are in the guild today, myself included. We eventually grew to be a cutting edge realm first guild for a number of years, but our goals in the game have changed, and in BfA we’ve pulled back to being casual again.

We do raid, once a week, but we do have a number of members who aren’t regularly into that and just want the guild experience, which we wholly welcome. We have people interested in a variety of activities in the game, and we like to do Heroic Warfronts, pvp, achievements, timewalk raids, and many more things together throughout the week. We just like playing the game, and our mission as a guild is to be a laid back place where mature, likeminded players can enjoy WoW together.

If this appeals to you at all despite our faction and server, I’d love to hear from you, so hit me up on bnet and we can chat: Alveia#1839

Best of luck in your search either way. :slight_smile:

Still looking. Got my 120 boost ready to go for my new home :wink:

1 Like