[A] Unholy Dk looking for raiding guild

Hi

I am looking for a late night raiding guild that starts after 10pm est. I haven’t raided in a while but i do have lots of experience from the past and have been keeping up with mythic +

Hi, I’m Fenrirulv, and I invite you to ask yourself, are you happy where you’re at? Do you enjoy coming to raids, or has it become more about the parses/purples than the people? What if I told you there’s a guild where people enjoy each other’s company while killing those pixel monsters?

After a short break to allow some of our members to relive their glory days in Classic, of Sargeras is back in action!

We are a guild of adults with lives outside of WoW… ok so that might be a bit of a stretch. But most of us do have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited schedule, of Tues & Thurs 9-12 CST, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere. Current progression is: 3/8M, 8/8H. Raiders are expected to come to raid on time, prepared with appropriate consumables, enchants, and gems.

Currently recruiting:

Tank - None at this time
DPS - Mage, Boomkin, Ele Sham, Hunter, Warlock
Heals - Pally, Druid with Balance OS

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact me in game at: Rawrabear#1450.

I think you would be a great fit.

Sargeras Rejects is a Mythic raid team that’s looking for new members to add to our core team. We are currently coming back from a break since classic All exceptional players are encouraged to contact an officer. ( Angelmichael, Pallyforeva, Snuggles)

Sargeras Rejects is a mythic progression raiding guild on Alliance side. We are currently looking for players who want to progress and get things done in mythic. Is a friendly community based around real teamwork, and determination.

Raid Team

Our raid times are as followed:

Weekday Raid Team (2 Day)
Sun 7:00-10:00 pm Central Time (Cst)
Thurs 7:00-10:00 pm Central Time (Cst)

Progression:
Currently: 8/8N, 8/8H, 3/8M (Before Classic)
CoS: 2/2N, 2/2H, 0/2M
BoD: 9/9N, 7/9H, 5/9M
Uldir: 8/8N, 8/8H, 7/8M

Current Needs
Currently, we are looking for excellent players to round out our roster.

Tank
Monk: Open
Paladin: Open
Warrior: Open
Deathknight: Open
Druid: Open
Demon Hunter: Open

Melee Dps
Monk: Open
Paladin: Closed
Warrior: Open
Deathknight: Open
Demon Hunter: Open
Shaman: Open
Rogue: Open

Ranged DPS
Priest: Open
Mage: Open
Warlock: Open
Priest: Open
Shaman: Open
Hunter: Open

If your class/spec is not listed above it does not mean we will not consider your application. If you believe that your skill set will rival or surpass those currently on our raid team please feel free to submit an application.

What We Expect

Attendance
When joining our team with the intention of progressions raiding we expect everyone to show up for all raids on time and hold at least a 90% attendance rate. We understand life happens, and all we ask is that you give advance notice if you are able to.

Expectations
A player who is committed to operating as part of a team, and someone who is given a role and executes this role. Someone who has the mindset when preforming these tasks within raid makes the rest of the team better, and thus helping down bosses. They must be humble enough to know we all can learn, and improve. Constructive feedback is an important tool for any raid team looking to progress through heroic modes, and having members who embrace, as well as, learn from it is key to overall success of the raid team.

What you can expect from us

• An officer core that is dedicated to the well-being of the guild, and its members.
  • A core group of players that are focused on progression, and dedicated to each other, and the guild.
  • A group of people that enjoy each other, as well as, the game.

Sargeras Rejects – Sargeras-US raid times are (all times server EST)
Sun 7-10 pm
Thurs 7-10 pm

Questions in game may be referred to Angelmichael/ Snuggles/ Pallyforeva

Alternatively - You can add me on real-ID at Angelmichael#1552

Thank you for your time, and consideration.
Sargeras Reject’s GM - Snuggles
Officers - Angelmichael / Pallyforeva