[A] <Tis But A Scratch> 2 Day 7/8M EP Mythic Team Recruiting DPS

Raid Times:(Tuesday/Thursday main raid)(Sat optional Alt-raid) 7:00 pm(CST)-10:00 pm(CST)

Tis But a Scratch was formed at the start of BFA as a normal AOTC guild. Partway through BoD we decided to take a crack at mythic and we were very pleased with our progress. Going into EP we decided to fully commit to mythic raiding and shoot for Cutting Edge.

Heading into Ny’alotha we are looking to step our game up even further while keeping a 2 day 6 hour per week progression schedule. We made big strides coming into and during EP. We plan to make even larger strides in 8.3 and beyond.

Needs:
We are looking for players with a cutting edge mindset that enjoy our atmosphere. We like to joke around and we hope you do too. We want team players that will do what it takes to help the guild kill a boss. We play as a team and are regularly complimented on our atmosphere and culture.

We are actively recruiting DPS progression spots for the following: [updated 12/18/2019]
Ranged dps with an emphasis on:
Fire mage
boomie

As with all other guilds, we will consider any exceptional applicant and we encourage you to apply.

Apply on our website or contact us :slight_smile:

tbasguild com
Btag: Turtis#1342 or Darcidian#1567

4 Likes

I am interested in joining you guys for mythic raiding, I did post a friend request to both darc and jeri, would like to speak with someone today if at all possible

Bummmmmmped for more healers . (Disc-Priests/Druids) Also more dps (Mages/ShadowPriest)

Still looking for solid players with exp . BUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP

Still looking for any exceptional players! Ashvane prog tonight :slight_smile:

Ashvane down! Orgozoa prog incoming, still looking for more dps/healers

1 Like

Orgozoa prog on Thursday, still looking for more people :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looking for some beautiful raiders that are looking for the perfect fit. Help us prog on Orgozoa. Looking for DPS/Healers <3

Looking for the thirstiest killer bunnies to shred this roster. Orgozoa going down soon!

Bump, still looking for raiders

Going to poke this thread up since i know you guys are looking for more.

Still looking!

Need that delicious warlock bb

+1 for being best guild.

Still looking for more dps. High need for lock and fire mage. Started Zaq’:sunglasses::sunglasses:l progress this week. Come check out one of the most progressed 6 hour guilds on Sargeras :slight_smile:

Hey guys, I’m just wondering if Jalcyon is a typical sample of one of your raiders…

Bump. Need more Warlocks/Boomie/Mage and Rogue

I bumpeth.

Where them fire mages hiding

Pretty sure we’re still looking for some good dps for azshara.

1 Like