[A] <The Remnants of Hope> PvX Guild

Good afternoon gentle beasts,

Until my latest round of embezzling and shenanigans are discovered, I am the PVE officer for the Alliance side of Remnants of Hope. (Presumably there is a Horde counterpart but all I can hear from them is bark growl hiss genocide cookies...)

As mentioned above, we are currently cursed by our dear leader who deliberately and maliciously torpedoed us into a 0.8% wipe on heroic Zek. We raid three nights a week (Wed/Fri Heroic, Sat Normal) with mythic plus event on Mondays. It’s a pretty relaxed environment despite my best efforts. *cracks his whip and narrowly avoids injuring himself*

We also do PvP, I guess. I personally add a year onto the wait until I next PVP whenever KalianVan, our resident Kangaroo Jockey / PVP Officer asks me to PVP. I’m pretty sure I’m safe until WoW 2’s first expansion at this point.

We have a cool dungeon event coming up related to the Breast Cancer Fundraiser, too!

So if you are looking to join a community of gamers that you can play this game, the next, and all the rest, please check us out at remnantsofhope.com!

I promise, sleep deprivation makes it hard to remember the pains and tribulations of the trial process. *stifles a sob*
Hey all I'm Wavedox also known as Wave. I'm the RP Officer for Remnants as well as shaman enthusiasts. Come join us as we explore BFA
Hello all! Exciting news!

We are 7/8 on Heroic Uldir! Huzzah!

We are about to announce our next major RP story with ingame events! Come join us at www.remnantsofhope.com!

Hello Wyrmrest Accord peeps!

Wednesday night, we’ll be grinding hard to Heroic G’huun and to get AOTC as a guild run! If you are interested in joining us for the raid, or if you would like an amazing guild home, please feel free to add me on Bnet at Tyrtaeus#11971

Come join us for fun, laughs, and Old God killing!

Hey!
We are continuing to work on Heroic G’huun this week! If interested in joining us and seeing what our guild is about feel free to add and message me on Bnet: Garn#1538

Hey server friendos!

We are highly interested in expanding our Hardmode team! If you are looking for an excellent guild home with a PvX, family friendly environment, then look no further!

We are looking for any and all roles to fill out our team! We’re 7/8 HM and we’re grinding G’huun lock out 2 times a week! Come join us for when we put the Old God down!

Cost of a stack of Redtail Loach: around 700 gold

Cost of a Mecha-Mogul Mk2: roughly 2,000,000 gold

Cost of a Mighty Caravan Brutosaur: 5,000,000 gold

Cost of a successful Remnants of Hope guild run for the Hivemind mount: Priceless! *

*Super gnomish special thanks to the Secret Finding Community for making the search available to the rest of us!

1 Like

Wyrmrest Accord Friends!

We’re still looking to expand our Rank Battle Grounds and Hardmode Team rosters! Please shoot me a message on Bnet at Tyrttaeus#11971 for more info!!

If you are looking for a well organized community then come check us out! Our community has been around since 2009 and we play a lot of games together. We have both Horde (Ashes of Redemption) and Alliance (Remnants of Hope) guild and looking to grow our roster in both!

Come check us out at our website and forums,
remnantsofhope.com

Looking for a good community to join for 2019? Come check us out! We are currently growing our World of Warcraft Division in our community of 500+ members. If you are looking for a well organized group of players and a stable home than give us a shot!

remnantsofhope.com

Looking forward to some new raiding!!! Come join our growing raid team to prepare for Battle of Dazar’alor !!!

Warlocks and Demon Hunters High Priority!
Need Healers and DPS

We are also looking for more to join our RBG PvP Team! Come check us out!