[A] <The Remnants of Hope> PvX Guild

<The Remnants of Hope>
“Light from a few can be a beacon to many.”
Alliance Focus, Wyrmrest Accord

www.RemnantsofHope.com

* PvX guild - participating in PvE, PvP, RP & Crafting

* VOIP - Self-hosted Teamspeak 3 server (Optional and encouraged)

* Timezone: Pacific - International (Raid Times in Eastern)

* <The Remnants of Hope>: Alliance guild, larger population with several players on nightly. Participates in weekly PvE, PvP, RP & Crafting events.

* <Ashes of Redemption>: Horde grassroots guild with a smaller population, main player interests are usually in dungeons or leveling.

**About The Guild**

<The Remnants of Hope> was founded on June 7, 2009 starting out as a Star Wars Galaxies guild. Since then, the guild has grown to include SWTOR, GW2, ESO and now has joined World of Warcraft. We are excited to build a new home on the Wyrmrest Accord and look forward to being a part of this community.

We strive to be more than just a gaming guild and work to maintain a fun & social atmosphere while enjoying the various aspects of the games we play. We’re made up of members from all over the world, with a wide variety of ages, backgrounds, genders and play styles. We value respect and maturity among our members and the desire to be an active member of the community.

**Multi-Guilding Rules**

We are highly invested in our guild and in our guildmates, and promote the idea of joining our guild as a person vs having individual characters join. We are looking for members interested in joining us with all their characters, on both factions (only applies to characters on the Wyrmrest Accord server). We allow one exception: you may have one character in a guild besides our own in WoW (on WrA). This rule has helped our guild stay united for 7+ years and is not one we are currently interested in changing. We understand this rule is not suited for everyone. Anyone is welcome to join us for events but players may not join our guild without agreeing to this rule.

<The Remnants of Hope> participates in:

**PvE**
If you’re looking for allies to face the Legion, then <The Remnants of Hope> can help. We are currently 10/10 Normal Nighthold & working on Heroic Nighthold progression plus weekly Mythic+ Dungeons, Timewalker events & more. Our PvE department welcomes & plans events for new players & veterans!

**PvP**
<The Remnants of Hope> is taking the fight to the Horde! We are looking for players to help build PvP teams in a fun & social environment. Our PvP leadership is ready to help both avid PvPers & those new to PvP.

**RP**
Have a story to tell of adventures in Azeroth? <The Remnants of Hope> is building a new RP adventure & is looking for creative people to get in on the ground floor. We are looking to incorporate RP through the many facets of gameplay. If you’re a creative individual looking for a social community to call home, then we may be the place for you.

**Crafting**
In Azeroth, a hero is only as good as their gear! <The Remnants of Hope> is a great place for serious crafters seeking like-minded members. Our members work as a team to gather and equip the guild for success and for profit.

**Playing WoW Socially or Casually**
Although we have members doing end-game content such as Mythic Dungeons and Guild Raids, we also have many members who play when they have time, or enjoy the simpler pleasures in WoW like leveling slowly or going on random adventures. We strive for an inviting approach when it comes to difficult content, with many members happy to bring along a “newbie” to dungeons or new content. There’s never pressure for you to join events you aren’t interested in!

**What we offer:**
    * Active forums
    * Self-hosted TeamSpeak 3 voice server
    * Weekly scheduled calendar events as well as “spur of the moment” events
    * Friendly community focused on a fun & social atmosphere
    * A structured leadership, with officers for each of our departments (PvE, PvP, RP, Crafting and Recruitment)

**What we value in our guild members:**
    * Positive Attitude
    * Maturity
    * Friendly Nature
    * Team Player
    * Respectful

Join Us - Start Your Journey Today!

Come to our forums at remnantsofhope.com and register as a user! Check out our information and see if we might be a good fit for you. From there, go to our Application Center and fill out the application form to begin the process. Membership to the guild involves a two-week trial process and an interview, during which you will have access to our forums and everything our community has to offer. This is designed to allow new members a chance to see if the guild is a good fit for them. We would love for you to join us as we journey through Azeroth!
We are more than a guild we are a community!

Friday night we all had a blast on Teamspeak with our karaoke night (there were no recordings, so everyone was relaxed and had a blast!)

Saturday night we ran dungeons for hours on our alts. The poor Alterac brew pup was carrying a very heavy load, so we all toasted and helped the lil' stalwart fellow out! We may not have been able to run straight, and we took more than a few wrong turns in Uldaman and Dire Maul...but much loot, merryment, and levels were had by all!

Today we celebrate all the wonderful mothers of our community, and from us to you..Happy Mother's Day!!
Greetings, everyone!

We have been active for more than 6 months now and we'd like to thank the our friends at the Wyrmrest Accord server, for being very welcoming, thank you, really!

We are always recruiting new members to join this crazy little family we have. Join today if you wish to take part in events in all areas of world of warcraft, and you are looking for a band of brothers and sisters who are very inclusive and welcoming to new members, old and new WoW players.

Greetings everyone!

Since the last time we talked, we have received 6 new apps, and all of then are already playing with us as trials. We are very excited to meet the new people (Thank you for joining us btw, ;) ), but our recruitment efforts continue!

If you want a community that knows how to tackle every aspect of the game while treating it's members with respect, if you want a community that will not force you to do anything, but will allow you room to pursue w/e content you want, if you want a community formed with friendly and accepting people, look no further, apply today at remnantsofhope.com!
Come join our family! We would like to share our game time with new, fun, and exciting people. Come in for a trial run-- stay w/ a family of gamers with the common goal of having fun doing the content you enjoy!
If you're looking for a wonderful, welcoming community with a family friendly environment and lots of great company to play your favorite games with, come check us out! We're accepting new players as well as veteran or returning folks.

We encompass all areas of the game including guild PvP events, a growing Raid team, we also have plenty of company for you to play with for pet and mount collecting, gearing your character up, achievement runs, and RP.
Greetings, Everyone!

Whoa, recruitment is booming again, and we received 5 new apps and there are currently 8 people doing their trial. We appreciate all the confidence these new members have deposited in our recruitment process, and i'm very positive that our efforts in growth will keep paying dividends thanks to World of Warcraft's awesome community who always have players willing to give communities like RoH a chance.

As a reminder, we're always recruiting! Check us out on our website at remnantsofhope.com if you wanna know more!
We're steadily growing with a lovely bunch of new faces joining us, but we're always welcoming and open to new members. We're in need of storytellers, RPers, PvPers, raiders, crafters, and pet and mount hoarde..er collectors. Please consider making your new home with Remnants of Hope!
New Raid releases in 2 weeks, don't be caught guildless! We are currently looking for new or returning players looking for a place to call home.

Get tired of WoW? No problem have a seamless transition to our 3 other supported MMOs

Check out RemnantsofHope.com
So...what if we can only be on until about 10 pm EST, due to having to be up at 5:45 am EST because the traffic in our city is insane, and we have to be at work at 8 am EST? :P Would we still have an option to raid? Also, what days are the raid days. I'm sorry if you said - I'm slightly distracted at work!
06/07/2017 11:06 AMPosted by Jalorn
So...what if we can only be on until about 10 pm EST, due to having to be up at 5:45 am EST because the traffic in our city is insane, and we have to be at work at 8 am EST? :P Would we still have an option to raid? Also, what days are the raid days. I'm sorry if you said - I'm slightly distracted at work!

Due to being between raid tiers we raid on Wednesday and do a quick head count for a second day. We are currently leaning towards Wednesday from 8-10ish EST and Sunday for when ToS drops
That's not too bad! If someone is on tonight when we get home (late night, going to girlfriends' parents place), I'll shoot someone a message (you, probably :P) and ask you seven million questions. :)
Sure thing I do a quick N NH at around 10pm, I'll be on my DK (names Hellric) so I should be on around then. Feel free to whisper me.
What an exciting week getting that first glimpse of the Tomb. And this weekend we had another great time diving into some old-school WotLK raids for fun and transmogs. I truly enjoy the look and feel of Ulduar, even to this day. Whether you enjoy progression or casual raiding, cutting edge or old school, Remnants is always recruiting and looking for new friends to join us.
<The Remnants of Hope> is hosting a FREE Battle Pet giveaway in Stormwind on Saturday, August 12 at 4:00 pm EDT / 1:00 pm PDT. More information about this event can be found here:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758455875

We hope to see our you then!
Reminding everyone that the Battle pet giveaway we'll be hosting will be here in a little bit more than a week. Don't miss this awesome opportunity at getting some quality pets in your inventory.

We are, of course, always recruiting! If you wanna join this awesome band of brothers who've provided quality gaming for many different communities over the last 8 years, and that has successfully layed the foundations and grown in Wyrmrest Accord, let us know! We have a formula that works, and have been working time and time again, because we respect our members wishes and we look for then first to know what to do. In RoH you play the way you want, as much as you want, and with who you want. You follow your objectives with people who are on the same mind as you in pursuing then, without the fear of being kicked or removed from a guild just because you're not pulling 2 million dps on Goroth or you're not Gladiator.

If you're looking for a guild that cares more about you the person, than you the player, apply today at remnantsofhope.com! :)
Remnants of Hope is recruiting! We are looking for mature members who enjoy playing and hanging out with our gaming community. The Remnants of Hope is a large, long running, multi-game community looking to add friendly new faces to the WoW division! If you are looking for a fun group of players who enjoy PVE, RP and PVP, please check out remnantsofhope.com
We are still recruiting join for this awesome community! We are active and friendly guild and we offer lots of different activities PvE, RP, PvP and Crafting! We regularly run current content (normal raids, mythic+) and some older content (older tiers raids, leveling groups etc).

So if you are looking for chill and friendly guild i strongly suggest to look for our websites: www.remnantsofhope.com and if you want to learn more about us and how to join, look my most resent recruitment post on reddit: https://redd.it/8901yh or if you have any questions feel free to add me my Btag is Thorn#2123
The Remnants of Hope

Alliance, Wyrmrest Accord

North America

Web side: www.remnantsofhope.com

About The Guild

Remnants of Hope was founded on June 7, 2009. Originally a Star Wars Galaxies guild, we have since moved on to play GW2, SWTOR, ESO and World of Warcraft (WoW), while continuing to have an active, positive presence in our games.

We’re more than just a gaming guild – we are truly a community made of members who enjoy playing every single aspect of the games we play, from PvE to PvP to RP to chattering socially with each other over our expansive forums and Teamspeak. We’re made up of members from all over the world, with a wide variety of ages, backgrounds, genders and play styles. Because we’re community-oriented you’ll never feel like just another cog in the wheel. We’ve only got one common goal – to enjoy our favorite online games together. We’d love for you to join us!

You might like our guild if you enjoy…

PvE

We not only help guild members enjoy the PvE content of WoW but to assist them in improving and advancing their characters and personal skills within the game. We are always willing to provide advice/guidance on builds, gearing, dungeon and raid mechanics, etc. Keep in mind that we don’t have all the answers, but we will help find them! We hope to see you in-game and in our events soon! We do everything from leveling parties, world quests, world bosses, achievement and transmogrification runs, Normal, Heroic and Mythic Dungeons, and Normal and Heroic raids. We aren’t doing Mythic Raids yet, but with your help that is going to change!

PvP

We encourage fun and friendly competitive gaming to both the fans of PvP, and those curious about it. We are always willing to lend a hand with builds, classes, and how it all comes together to make a character effective in PvP. We enjoy all aspects of PvP and can offer groups for Random Battlegrounds, World PvP and joining into larger groups to attack Horde Capitals.

RP

We provide our members with an immersive and fun experience for the new roleplayer to the seasoned writer alike. Whether it be in-game or on the forums, we want to promote imagination and storytelling that spans beyond just the Remnants of Hope guild borders. By working with our other WoW Departments within RoH and organizing events with them, we aim for a continuous story that people can get involved in and help to continue shaping.

Crafting

In Azeroth, a hero is only as good as their gear! <The Remnants of Hope> is a great place for serious crafters seeking like-minded members. Our members work as a team to gather and equip the guild for success and for profit.

Playing WoW Socially or Casually

Although we have members doing end-game content such as Mythic Dungeons and Guild Raids, we also have many members who play when they have time, or enjoy the simpler pleasures in WoW like leveling slowly or going on random adventures. We also have a very inviting approach when it comes to difficult content: many of our members are happy to bring along a “newbie” to dungeons or new content, but there’s no pressure for you to join events you aren’t interested in!

What we offer:

Very active forums

TeamSpeak 3 voice server

Freedom to play your game the way you want

Scheduled events on the calendar as well as “pop-up” events put together through guild chat

Friendly community and environment

A structured leadership, with officers for each of our departments (PvE, PvP, RP, and Recruitment)

Smaller but growing horde guild that has own events!

What we value in our guild members:

Positive Attitude

Maturity

Friendly Nature

Team Player

Respectful

How to Join

Visit us and register at here:

https://www.remnantsofhope.com/boards/index.php?/register/

And then head here to apply and learn more:

https://www.remnantsofhope.com/boards/index.php?/topic/8550-how-to-join-remnants-of-hope-application/

Please view your application as our first meeting! Take your time and fill it out as thoroughly as possible. Give us a feel for who you are in those answers and let us see how great of a person you are!

And if you have any question feel free to add me my btag is Thorn#2123 or ask in here i'll answer as soon i notice it.
Hello again, Wyrmrest Accord Community, and other readers!

After a 6-month break here i am again to talk about this amazing community. I got back just one month ago, and quickly got back into action. I had 0 Antorus experience, and ToS gear, and our family here gave me everything i needed to quickly get back on my feet! Now i regularly raid on my warlock, and i'm getting this guy here ready for the fun as well. This is RoH in a nutshell. We care about our members, we want then to succeed and have fun together with us. Like i said many months ago, we care about the person more than we care about the player!

If you're looking for a fun, engaging, caring and exciting community, do not hesitate, apply today at Remnantsofhope.com!