[A] <The Remnants of Hope> PvX Guild

Do you need the Balance of Power and do not want to deal with getting kicked when pugging?

Are you a casual player and want a great group of people to hang out and adventure with?

Are you a rookie or very knowledgeable when it come to RP...Can you spin some great stories?

WE HAVE FREE COOKIES!!!

Apply today at: https://www.remnantsofhope.com/boards/index.php?/topic/8550-how-to-join-remnants-of-hope-application/
Remnants of Hope is aways recruiting! We have an awesome team of members who are ready and able to help you get through your final objectives in Legion, as well as working tirelessly to get ready for BfA. We'll have countless more exciting news coming our way in the next few days, so make sure you're ready for BfA by joining our awesome community!

In the past week we got 3 new trials, and they're breezing through their application process! Thanks for giving us a chance and i'm glad you're enjoying your stay here.

If you'd like to be a member of this awesome community, don't hesitate, apply today at remnantsofhope.com !
Ashes of Redemption...The Horde side guild, is recruiting for Horde players!!! Come join us on the Horde side today!!!
Greetings, Everyone!

Since the last time we talked, we received 5 new applicants, and they're all going through the motions of the trial experience, having tons of fun!

If you're not sure who you're gonna play with coming the next expansion, consider Remnants of Hope! We're a very friendly and welcoming bunch, with a tradition for providing quality leadership and a great, inclusive atmosphere for anyone who just wanna join us and have some fun together.

Check us out at remnantsofhope.com if you wanna know more!
We are still looking for great folks to bolster our ranks and fight beside us in the Battle for Azeroth. Join now and get help getting those last minute achievements in a low pressure, friendly guild, where you are more than just another number.

I have been a member of this community for over 4 years now, and played across many of the games they support. This guild is like family and you always feel welcomed and appreciated.

If you are interested please visit us at remnantsofhope.com for more information!
Free Cookies!!!

Come join us as we Battle for Azeroth!! Whether you are Alliance or Horde, we have a guild for you!

I cannot wait for the Alliance vs Horde Guild challenges!!

Come be a part of a great family!

www.remnantsofhope.com is a great place to get information!
Pre-Patch is here, come get to know your new friends in Remnants of Hope (Alliance) or Ashes of Redemption (Horde) before the battle begins. We have cookies!
It's pre-patch time....
Are you FOR THE HORDE and looking for a guild? Ashes of Redemption is looking for you!

Remnants of Hope...Alliance is looking FOR THE ALLIANCE players too

Come join us today!
We are getting more and more applicants that are accepted as trials! And after that for full member status. Join now to enjoy our friendly community which lets you play the game how you like to play and supports it. We have awesome players online so you don't have to do your quests alone. And as BfA launch getting closer and closer now it's good time to get new friends to play with you in PvE, PvP, RP or even if you enjoy crafting you are welcome to join in our ranks!

And if you are looking for more info about our guild and how to join, go and read first message. Or if you have any questions about us feel free to ask in here we will reply as soon as possible. Enjoy!
RoH is a great safe online family I have been a part of for the last 4 years. They where and are great for anyone new to RP like me who just got into it a few weeks ago. They are kind, paytion, and veary helpful they have helpe me right some of my story so they line up with the game and the rouls of RP
BfA Hype!!! This time your are not getting my normal copy & paste post, isn't it sad?!! Yees? Noope? Who cares?

Alrighty now it is a good time to join on us after launch of BfA! We have been recently got a lots of awesome applicants and some of them is already almost full members! Everybody is so hyped about BfA so now there are some many of us online at same time so you won't run out of people to do what ever you love to do. That is what we encourage our players to do! Play the game the way they like and we do our best to help you in it!

So if you love to do some of the followings you should really give us a chance!

- PvP, we have awesome member to run some battlegrounds everyday and they are very chill and laid back and are there just to enjoy not to blame or rage!

- PvE, we have a lots of player leveling up and running tons of BfA dungeons so you should ave easy time to run them with guildies, we are now planning how we want to raid in BfA so it's good time to join and get your voice out about it! And of course we still do older content as well and transmog runs if that's something you would like to participate!

- RP, if you enjoy role playing whit your guild mates that is definitely something what we do!

- Crafting, yes we do tons of crafting stuff and some awesome crafting competitions with great prices!

What are we offering:

- Very active forums

- TeamSpeak 3 voice server

- Freedom to play your game the way you want

- Scheduled events on the calendar as well as “pop-up” events put together through guild chat

- Friendly community and environment

- A structured leadership, with officers for each of our departments (PvE, PvP, RP, and Recruitment)

- Smaller but growing horde guild that has own events!

What we value in our guild member:

- Positive Attitude

- Maturity

- Friendly Nature

- Team Player

- Respectful

So did you like what you read? Yees? Maybe? If so here is info for you how you can join to us and get your trial time going!

Visit us in here to register first: https://www.remnantsofhope.com/boards/index.php?/register/

And after that head here to apply and learn more:
https://www.remnantsofhope.com/boards/index.php?/topic/8550-how-to-join-remnants-of-hope-application/

And like always if you have any questions feel free to add me and ask my btag is Thorn#2123 or just ask in here!
Do you like loot and camaraderie? Join Remnants of Hope for lots of both! Cookies too, we also have cookies!

Also as a bonus you can join THE HORDE in our Horde guild Ashes of Redemption. Remnants gaming community has something for both factions!
ROH is running mythics and heroics getting geared up for the upcoming raid. We have tons of people online each night and there is always something fun going on. Please come take a look at the website and see if you think we might be a good fit for you!
It is with great pleasure to announce that we, the Remnants of Hope, have cleared Normal Uldir and will begin bi-weekly raid nights for Heroic Uldir this coming Saturday at 8:30 pm EST!

If you are thinking of apply but the application process seems daunting, come join us for a raid and see if we're a good fit for you!
We raid every single Wednesday and Saturday, 8:30 - 11:00 pm EST!

Or come join us for for our weekly "Last Chance Mythic+ Night"! Every Monday at 8:30 EST! Multiple groups doing keys from 2-10!

We are also revamping our PvP, RP, and Crafting departments! We have new officers who will be bringing ranked vs matches, immersive guild stories, and crafting contests!!

Come join us!
My friend and I have been looking for a chill PvX guild now that we are trying to push Mythic+ keys.

This sounds promising!
10/11/2018 08:27 AMPosted by Enrik
My friend and I have been looking for a chill PvX guild now that we are trying to push Mythic+ keys.

This sounds promising!

Come join us! If you have any questions, send me a tell on battlenet!
Tyrtaeus#11971

If you'd like, we can talk things over in Teamspeak and you can come see some of our events!
We are just starting to build our PvP side for BFA! Arenas and Rated Battlegrounds! Come and check us out and join us for Rated Battlegrounds and win the war!

We are always looking for great 2v2 and 3v3 arena players to bolster our presence in the PvP side.

Come join at Remnants of Hope!

~Phoenix
Gday Folks!

<The Remnants of Hope> PvP officer here and yes we do have one i have recently taken this position and i am looking for pvper's to join my small warband whether you be horde or alliance it doesn't matter i have plans for both not just RBG's but also world pvp nice friendly scripted matches with the ending a surprise ;) whisper me or Clanol my assistance for more info on how to get in looking forward to new minion's- i mean new people! :D
Hey Guys!

Kimberley here! I work in the PVE department for the guild.

Wanted to let you guys know that we do tonnes of fun things in terms of PVE including Mythic Plus keys (both high and low), Raid (Normal nights and Heroic Progression) transmog runs and more!

I have been in the guild for about 3 months now and it was the best decision I ever made. Great, friendly, people who care and are willing to help and all levels of skill.

If you ever wanna run high keys let me know because I am always down! If you wanna hear more about my experiences too, please let me know :)
Hey all!

Just some updates!

We are halfway through Heroic Uldir on Alliance side! We're sitting at 4/9 and working on Zek'voz! If you like to raid heroic progression, please reach out to us!
We're grinding Mythic+ keys in 7-10 range and run a weekly "Last Chance Mythic+" event every Monday!

We're bringing rated BGs and arenas back! Every Sunday and Tuesday night, we're bringing the heat with our PvP department! We're planning a RP-WPvP event within the next month and will be reaching out to guilds to invite them to come join us!

Our RP department has begun planning for our next big RP arch! We are about to begin writing for both our Horde and Alliance stories with planned in game events as well!

We have 3 new trials on the Alliance side and SEVEN(7) new trials on the Horde side! We are booming right now and we're still looking to grow!

If you want something that's more than a guild, but a gaming community that does not tolerate hate, elitism, prejudice, or trolls, hit me up! We've been around for 9 years and going on 3 years in WoW! Add me at Tyrtaseus#11971 and I'd love to talk to anyone who's interested!