[A] <The Remnants of Hope> PvE/PvP/RP Recruiting! 6/12 H Ny

The Remnants of Hope

Alliance, Emerald Dream

North America

http:// www. remnantsofhope .com

About The Guild

Remnants of Hope was founded on June 7, 2009. Originally a Star Wars Galaxies guild, we have since moved on to play GW2, SWTOR, ESO and World of Warcraft (WoW). We’re more than just a gaming guild – we are truly a community made of members who enjoy playing every single aspect of the games we play, from PvE to PvP to RP to chattering socially with each other over our expansive forums and Discord. We’re made up of members from all over the world, with a wide variety of ages, backgrounds, genders and play styles. Because we’re community-oriented, you’ll never feel like just another cog in the wheel. We’ve only got one common goal – to enjoy our favorite online games together. We’d love for you to join us!

You might like our guild if you enjoy…

PvE

We not only help guild members enjoy the PvE content of WoW but also assist them in improving and advancing their characters and personal skills within the game. We are always willing to provide advice/guidance on builds, gearing, dungeon and raid mechanics, etc. Keep in mind that we don’t have all the answers, but we will help find them! We hope to see you in-game and in our events soon! Our raid team is currently 11/12 N - 6/12 H Ny’alotha. We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays at 6:30 pm CST (7:30 EST) until 9:30 pm CST (10:30 EST) and we’re looking for raiders willing to put in the work to learn new bosses and improve themselves. The only things you need is an open mind and the ability to listen to strategy on our Discord server. We also run Mythic+ throughout the week, with a dedicated Last Chance Mythic run Monday nights at 7 pm CST (8 EST) to help members get their weekly caches.

PvP

We encourage fun and friendly gaming to both the fans of PvP and those curious about it. RoH PvP primarily focuses on the social aspect of gaming, and players of all skill are welcome to join us at any time. To those interested in honing their skills, we are always willing to lend a hand with builds, classes, and how it all comes together to make a character effective. We enjoy all aspects of PvP and can offer groups for Random Battlegrounds, World PvP, island expeditions, or any other PvP activities you want a guild buddy or three for. WPvP events happen Saturday nights at 7 pm CST (8 EST.)

Roleplay

We provide our members with an immersive and fun experience for the new roleplayer and the seasoned alike. Whether it be in-game or on the forums, we want to promote imagination and storytelling that spans beyond just guild borders. We aim to create a story that everyone can get involved in and help the DM shape. The Remnants of Hope is a humanitarian non-profit group that is supported by a board of investors that have interests within the local and global marketplace. Our investors own various specialty shops, properties, trading companies, etc. This enables us to help those unable to help themselves and bring hope to those most in need.

Crafting

Our crafting department provides the consumables you need to participate in the events of our other departments. The guild bank offers flasks, potions, and feasts for our event times, as well as gems and enchants to keep your gear competitive. We also hold raffles and gathering events with prizes for those who like to help us keep our guild bank stocked!

Playing WoW Socially or Casually

Although we have members doing end-game content, we also have many members who play when they have time, or enjoy the simpler pleasures in WoW like leveling slowly or going on random adventures. We also have a very inviting approach when it comes to difficult content: many of our members are happy to bring along a “newbie” to dungeons or new content, but there’s no pressure for you to join events you aren’t interested in!

What we offer:

*** Very active forums**

*** Discord for voice chat and keeping in touch while away from the computer**

*** Freedom to play your game the way you want**

*** Scheduled events on the calendar as well as “pop-up” events put together through guild chat**

*** Friendly and non-** judgmental community and environment

*** A structured leadership team, with officers for each of our departments (PvE, PvP, RP, Crafting, and Recruitment)**

What we value in our guild members:

*** Positive Attitude**

*** Maturity**

*** Friendly Nature**

*** Team Player**

*** Respect**

Interested in more information?

Recruitment Officer: Morgani (btag Morgani#1601, Discord Morgani#8386)

Division Commander: Stormtree (btag Stormtree#1351, Discord Stormtree#4699)

PVE: Lakeborne-Emerald Dream

RP: Demonivore-Emerald Dream

PVP: Malchen-Emerald Dream

Please view your application as our first meeting! Take your time and fill it out as thoroughly as possible. You are not only joining the WoW division of Remnants of Hope, but also the entire Remnants of Hope gaming community.

20 Likes

I’ve been a member of this community for 8 years this March. It has been by far the most rewarding space to find friends and grind content you could find! There’s a reason we experienced our 10 year anniversary as a gaming community last June!

You cannot find a better group of people! If you are interested in just conversation before applying, by Bnet is #Tyrtaeus11971 .
Feel free to hit me up!

5 Likes

I’m happy to answer any questions as is my amazing assistant Valrann!

6 Likes

Hi guys,

I am one of the PvE assistants of the RoH WoW division.

We are still looking for more members to run Low and High mythic+ keys and to join us in our Normal and Heroic Ny’alotha raids!

I personally run keys almost every day and will be dragging guildies into them too!

Hope to see you apply on our forums and get into the action with us soon!

-Mev

5 Likes

We knocked out Ra-den and DJ Illy’G last night as a guild. We would love to have some ranged DPS join us!

5 Likes

We are going to make the jump in to heroic soon, come check us out!

2 Likes

We had our Last Chance Mythic+ Mondays! There were like 6 or 7 keys ran in multiple groups and tons of fun had! Come play with us and be our frands!

2 Likes

chanting in the distance, "murder murder murder Raid night tonight! Woohoo!

1 Like

We’re starting progression on Normal Carapace of N’Zoth TONIGHT! We have a better group than anyone could ask for. Come join the fun!

3 Likes

I might fill out once of those applications.

1 Like

Hi Viorin! If you have any questions about the application process, feel free to ask here or you can BNet me at Morgani#1601.

2 Likes

4/12 heroic! Woohoo!

3 Likes

Hi there, I needed a few extra people for a video I made, so I hope you dont mind I used a few of your guildie’s character models!

4 Likes

Okay well. That made me laugh so I watched it a couple times. Thanks!

4 Likes

I’m honored you used my warrior!

3 Likes

Looking for some ranged DPS to join on our journey to AotC! Even if you aren’t ranged we still would love to talk to you about joining.

5 Likes

Digging back into Heroic Ny’alotha tonight!

4 Likes

Would love more people to come play soccer with us! You can BNet me any questions Morgani#1601

4 Likes

Last chance mythics and horrific visions tonight!

:hocho:

2 Likes

Hey Guys,

I’m one of the Recruiting Assistants for ROH. We are still looking for more members to join us in Raiding, Mythic runs, PvP & RP. If you’re looking for a place to call home, Look no further. If you’d like more information, Please msg me. BNet Eclipse#1399 or discord Vordicai#5471

3 Likes