[A] <The Remnants of Hope> PvE/PvP/RP Recruiting! 6/12 H Ny

Just got Xanesh (heroic) down! Way to go team!

3 Likes

Still looking for more raiders, mythic+, RPers and PvPers!

3 Likes

We are still accepting new members for raiding, pvp, mythic+ & RP.

4 Likes

With the defeat of Ra-den last night, the Remnants of Hope is now 8/12 H! Go team! :raised_hands:

5 Likes

Hey guys,

We are still looking for new members. If your interested in Raids, Mythic+, PvP & RP stop by and fill out a app.

1 Like

Forum shenanigans took away my ability to edit my own posts so I’m putting here that we are 8/12 Heroic Ny’alotha and we’re looking for more! Also looking for more for our M+ night as well as people looking to push keys! Bnet me questions at Morgani#1601 or Discord: Morgani#8386!

2 Likes

We are still accepting new members for our Raid, Mythic+, PvP and RP roster. Msg me or stop by to check us out and fill out a app

1 Like

Hello there!

My name is Dani, and I am new back to WoW. I had picked Emerald Dream on a whim, and am finding it rather lonely without others to talk to.

Your post here has piqued my interest, and I have checked out your guild site as well and read over your rules, application process, and application. I did have some questions and added you Morgani, but if others are able to answer them then feel free to add me, Dani#1820.

Thanks for your time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Might try contacting #Tyrtaeus11971 , Morgani is on a vacation to the U.S. and due to the pandemic may not be able to reply promptly.

1 Like

Hey Guys,
I’m one of the Recruiting Assistants for ROH. We are still looking for more members to join us in Raiding, Mythic runs, PvP & RP. If you’re looking for a place to call home, Look no further. If you’d like more information, Please msg me. BNet Eclipse#1399 or discord Vordicai#5471

2 Likes

Hey folks! I just recently switched over to Alliance and joined these amazing folks.

Just wanted to put out to those of you reading and considering joining, they have been super friendly so far and very helpful, and im looking forward to getting to know them all more.

Give them a try <3

2 Likes

We are still accepting new members for our Raid, Mythic+, PvP and RP roster. Please msg me or stop by and fill out a app for more info

2 Likes

Vexiona Heroic fell to us. We’re 9/12 H Ny’alotha and we’re heading towards AoTC. Come join us!

We do other things. Looking for raiders and non-raiders alike!

1 Like

We are 10/12 H Ny’alotha.
We have RP events, Mythic + runs, active community etc.

1 Like

Hey Guys,
I’m one of the Recruiting Assistants for ROH. We are still looking for more members to join us in Raiding, Mythic runs, PvP & RP. If you’re looking for a place to call home, Look no further. If you’d like more information, Please msg me. BNet Eclipse#1399 or discord Vordicai#5471

2 Likes