[A] <The Remnants of Hope> PvE/PvP/RP Recruiting! 12/12 H Nya LF Raiders, PvPers, RPers and social folk!

The Remnants of Hope

Alliance, Emerald Dream

North America

www.remnantsofhope.com

About The Guild

Remnants of Hope was founded on June 7, 2009. Originally a Star Wars Galaxies guild, we have since moved on to play GW2, SWTOR, ESO and World of Warcraft (WoW). We’re more than just a gaming guild – we are truly a community made of members who enjoy playing every single aspect of the games we play, from PvE to PvP to RP to chattering socially with each other over our expansive forums and Discord. We’re made up of members from all over the world, with a wide variety of ages, backgrounds, genders and play styles. Because we’re community-oriented, you’ll never feel like just another cog in the wheel. We’ve only got one common goal – to enjoy our favorite online games together. We’d love for you to join us!

You might like our guild if you enjoy…

PvE

We not only help guild members enjoy the PvE content of WoW but also assist them in improving and advancing their characters and personal skills within the game. We are always willing to provide advice/guidance on builds, gearing, dungeon and raid mechanics, etc. Keep in mind that we don’t have all the answers, but we will help find them! We hope to see you in-game and in our events soon! This expansion we have achieved the goal laid before us! We succeeded in getting Ahead of the Curve as a guild group. Currently, we raid Wednesdays at 6:30 pm CST (7:30 EST) until 9:00 pm CST (10:00 EST) alternating older content from the expansion (mount kills/achievements) and assisting other members in getting their Ahead of the Curve achievements. The only things you need is an open mind and the ability to listen to strategy on our Discord server. We also run Mythic+ throughout the week, with a dedicated Last Chance Mythic run Monday nights at 7 pm CST (8 EST) to help members get their weekly caches. On Fridays, we run a casual Normal Ny’alotha at 7 pm CST (8 EST).

PvP

We encourage fun and friendly gaming to both the fans of PvP and those curious about it. RoH PvP primarily focuses on the social aspect of gaming, and players of all skill are welcome to join us at any time. To those interested in honing their skills, we are always willing to lend a hand with builds, classes, and how it all comes together to make a character effective. RoH is looking to build a Rated BG team, all we need is you! Official PvP events happen Thursdays at 8pm Eastern (7pm Central) and include training classes, arena skirmishes, battlegrounds and more.

Roleplay

Our goal is to provide engaging roleplay that inspires members to take an active interest in the story, their characters, and each other. We welcome new roleplayers and seasoned alike. Currently, the Remnants of Hope are in the process of establishing a satellite base in Kul Tiras. Based in Elwynn Forest, the Remnants of Hope are a humanitarian non-profit organization supported by a board of investors. Our investors own specialty shops, properties, trading companies, and more in Stormwind City and around the world. With their assistance, we venture out into the world to help those unable to help themselves and bring hope to those who need it most.

Crafting

Our crafting department provides the consumables you need to participate in the events of our other departments. The guild bank offers flasks, potions, and feasts for our event times, as well as gems and enchants to keep your gear competitive. We also hold raffles and gathering events with prizes for those who like to help us keep our guild bank stocked!

Playing WoW Socially or Casually

Although we have members doing end-game content, we also have many members who play when they have time, or enjoy the simpler pleasures in WoW like leveling slowly or going on random adventures. We also have a very inviting approach when it comes to difficult content: many of our members are happy to bring along a “newbie” to dungeons or new content, but there’s no pressure for you to join events you aren’t interested in!

What we offer:

*** Very active forums**

*** Discord for voice chat and keeping in touch while away from the computer**

*** Freedom to play your game the way you want**

*** Scheduled events on the calendar as well as “pop-up” events put together through guild chat**

*** Friendly and non-judgmental community and environment**

*** A structured leadership team, with officers for each of our departments (PvE, PvP, RP, Crafting, and Recruitment)**

What we value in our guild members:

*** Positive Attitude**

*** Maturity**

*** Friendly Nature**

*** Team Player**

*** Respect**

Interested in more information?

Recruitment Officer: Morgani (btag Morgani#1601, Discord Morgani#8386)

Division Commander: Stormtree (btag Stormtree#1351, Discord Stormtree#4699)

RP: Demonivore-Emerald Dream

PVP: Malchen-Emerald Dream

How to Join-

Visit us and register to apply and learn more!

Please view your application as our first meeting! Take your time and fill it out as thoroughly as possible. You are not only joining the WoW division of Remnants of Hope, but also the entire Remnants of Hope gaming community.

7 Likes

We’re still looking for new members!

We do Heroic raids, Normal alt raids and M+ runs every week.

Come join us! ( Even if you’re not into PvE :stuck_out_tongue: )

-Mev

4 Likes

Good group of people, active guild with people online to do things with.

3 Likes

The Remnants of Hope got AotC!

3 Likes

Hype!

Looking for more sexy DPS for Mythic Nya progression!

-Mev

3 Likes

Hi there, wondering if you all are still recruiting any certain classes? I’ve been looking for a guild to call home that matches interests and such. I really want to main my warrior and have a healer for pvp/pve when needed (he’s a 460 MW). Obviously willing to faction change. Thanks for any info

1 Like

We believe in “play what you want!” You should enjoy your play time. I recommend apping to the guild at remnantsofhope .com and rolling an alliance to join the guild. We have a two week trial period. If during that time you feel that we’re what you looking for, you can faction transfer. If you have questions, feel free to ask!

2 Likes

Definitely play the class you want to play.

-Mev

2 Likes

I was thinking of making a new alliance character and considered doing it on Emerald Dream. Is there a level minimum?

3 Likes

Hi Digby! There is no level requirement, we are a social guild as well. You can check out our forums and application process at remnantsofhope .com !

2 Likes

Active community, good environment. Check out their forums

2 Likes

Been a while since I played and was thinking of rerolling my Paladin (tank/dps) to enjoy the content and then have fun with mythic dungeons runs and what not with the guild. I assume there is no issue with this?

1 Like

No issue at all! We’d love to have you! remnantsofhope .com !

1 Like

This guild needs more Vulpera.

1 Like

Wow, gross D:

Well… now that I am able to post again… We’ll have some updates soon about a casual horde side. :wink:

1 Like

Stuff is still happening while the expansion winds down. Come give us a look!

I was in RoH long ago. Good to see RoH in WoW finally good luck!!

1 Like

RP and PVP are going strong. Family friendly atmosphere, stuff to do with people, fun times, we got a stuff going on. Lots of alts being leveled and Timewalking dungeons done. Check us out!

Who can’t wait to run around the Maw on foot? Join RoH and we can commisterate together while we track down the Jailer. Apply today!