[A] <The Remnants of Hope> PvE/PvP/RP Recruiting! 12/12 H Nya LF Raiders, PvPers, RPers and social folk!

I miss seeing you guys on Wyrmrest Accord! Sadly, I don’t have enough time for a second ‘main’ server.
How is the RP on ED in general, anyways? Isn’t that one of the dead servers?

1 Like

We were involved in the server wide RP story for quite awhile. Unfortunately end of expac burn out is real and a lot of our people are taking a break to recharge for Shadowlands so last I heard our RP officer decided to concentrate on in guild RP until the patch.

1 Like

Bump for the recruitment department!

Hey Glaivereaver, sorry no one’s answered your question yet! I’m glad I stopped by. I’m the Remnants of Hope RP Officer.

Emerald Dream RP is in a weird spot. Because of the influx of trolls during Legion, many of our best roleplayers and roleplaying guilds moved to Wyrmrest Accord. The RP community was hurting for a while because of this, but it is definitely making a comeback. The community gets stronger and stronger every day.

We have a lot of new roleplayers, so roleplay isn’t quite at the quality you’d get on Wyrmrest Accord. But we have a tight-knit community that’s hosting multiple events per week. Things like bar nights, storytelling nights, festivals, and even a realm-wide RPPvP campaign. There’s plenty of roleplay to enjoy – you just need to be on the Emerald Dream Discord server to find it. Or in a roleplaying guild.

So to answer your question, we very much are NOT dead! Our community is just small. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey everyone! We are still looking for more awesome additions to our community, if you are new to the game, old to the game, or whatever the case, go to our website and check us out! Everyone is anxiously awaiting the new expansion, but we still have events happening several nights per week. Now is the time to catch up on transmog runs, achievements and leveling with friends. Come join us now and be part of our awesome community!

2 Likes

We are a close knit group that have a lot of fun together and support each other fully! Please don’t hesitate to check us out!

1 Like