[A] <The Order> Returns When?

Guild Name: The Order
Faction: Alliance
Discord: Invite Only
Recruitment Video: https://youtu.be/PFfBCSjcGSw

Intro: The Order has a long, storied, and bloody history on Emerald Dream dating back about six years. Previously known as Order of the Blue Wyvern, in our old age we decided to shorten the name to something more ambiguous and easier to remember. During the guild’s reign on Emerald Dream we were known as fierce advocates for PvP - both Rated and Open World, responding to pings all over Azeroth, sacking Horde cities, defending the Alliance, and taking part in multi-guild Roleplay-PvP storylines and campaigns. We are a much more casual group now just looking to have fun. But we take our time spent on this game seriously still, demanding excellence where possible and expecting each and every member to put their best foot forward.

We do not focus on one activity, rather a wide array in order to experience everything the game has to offer. PvP, Raiding, Mythic+, Social Activities and Contests, the list is extensive and well rounded. The Order isn’t another blip on the decades long history of Emerald Dream, we were a staple of the Alliance during our time here, hosting thousands of players over our tenure, and leaving a lasting legacy that until today has quietly been washed away. When you join the guild you are joining a well rounded organization that has been under the same leadership for the better part of a decade, never faltering, and maintaining a clear path forward.

Requirements

Discord» Discord is our Voice Program of choice, it’s by far the easiest program to use and coordinate large groups of people with. With this ease of access comes the requirement you download it, join our server, and respond to announcements or pings at least somewhat regularly.

Attitude» We have prided ourselves on stamping out any dissent or drama in the ranks since our inception. We always look to pull in folks with a good attitude that share our values. I’d rather take a bad player with a good attitude than a good player with a piss poor attitude.

Maturity» This is a hard one to quantify, but we are all adults. I’m busy man, and my officers all have demanding lives as well. Chat moderation is very open-ended, I prefer to let Blizzard or Discord make these decisions. Being an adult about adult subjects is a requirement. And the maturity to not thrive off of drama or start it.

Goals

Fun» It’s a game at the end of the day, we all play it to escape the dullness of the day to day. Fun is always our primary focus, and we provide all we can to our membership in order to achieve this. Our fun also ties into. . .

Victory» We are a competitive group. An unrelenting desire to win and dominate the competition drives us, we are the indomitable, inexorable, insatiable opposition.

Growth» Any guild, organization, or group survives and thrives with it’s membership. We seek like-minded individuals constantly to grow, and expand our base. We try to integrate each and every member to the best of our ability.

Why are we successful?

We’ve had the same leadership in every various iteration since our original inception in Cataclysm, coming up on a decade of refinement, evolution, and growth has allowed us the opportunity to learn more than most guilds ever could. We focus on organization, longevity, individual experience, and fun. Our competitive drive pushes us to ever higher goals and achievements, we rarely find ourselves out-classed in this regard.

Expectations

Coordination» Always be on Discord during guild or grouped events. Coordination is one of the keys behind our success, and we maintain a rigid standard in this regard.

Activity» We require all members to be active in guild events to an extent. Nobody will force you into any facet of the game you don’t fancy, but we expect you to participate at least sparingly, and we provide the avenues and volume to make this possible.

Eager To Learn» Our leadership has experience in everything from High End Rated-PvP to AOTC/Mythic Raiding, High Keys, and extensive World PvP excellence. We can help coach anyone along towards their goals, but the player has to be willing to grow and put forth effort.

Team Player» As members of the same guild we are all working towards a common shared goal. Everyone must contribute towards the greater good, and it’s expected you not only put your best foot forward, but you encourage others to do the same.

Tl;dr Whisper anyone in the guild for an invite to the Discord where a recruiter or officer will reach out to you.

14 Likes

Having played with you in previous expansions I can say you’re a good leader when it comes to guilds–and a good player. Good luck and welcome back!

2 Likes

Looking forward to hitting the PVP scene hard in Shadowlands, and burning through some mythics too!

Come join us!

2 Likes

Happy to see you coming back. Joining you guys in WoD was pretty much the only thing that kept me from quitting at the time and I’ll always be thankful for it.

Also, Danterious. Obligatory reminder of our 2v50 out in Val’sharah. Good times.

I thought I remembered the enemy being in the triple digits, but i appreciate the kind words old friend.

1 Like

Well i screwd that one up boss…no more beer for me

Tut tut Airiss!

1 Like

Bumping for Father Danterious.

He is a true war hero and leader

2 Likes

Bump for for bodies

1 Like

Welcome back, dad.

2 Likes

Thank you my sweet son, hopefully Shadowlands brings us glory once more.

1 Like

Welcome back /salute

Little over a week until we kick things into gear, add Exphyrl#1817 if you have any questions.

1 Like

That recruitment video brought a tear to my old dry eyes. Some of the most fun times I’ve had in Azeroth have been with Order of the Blue Wyvern. It might be time for this old Death Knight to bathe and dust off the Plate.

Thats a name I haven’t seen in forever, I missed you buddy. Exphyrl#1817

2 Likes

The Order…coming to azeroth near you…come enjoy good times with people that like to have fun doing all sorts of gameplay…join soon

Still recruiting! Pre-Patch is coming, it’s time for war(craft)!

Things are slowly coming together while we await pre-patch, we likely won’t open recruitment until it drops. Been busy re-structuring, getting ranks re-organized, etc.

Once pre-patch drops we will be recruiting 50+ for the duration, send me a btag req Exphyrl#1817 for more info/a preliminary inv.

1 Like

Did you say the 21st?? Sooo i seem to b fashionably late to the party…looking to kill horde, Stomp faces and have all sorts of crazy times…join The Order today!

Rather flexible, we undershot prepatch date :slight_smile:

1 Like