[A] <The Order> Returns When?

Long live the cuck king

Indeed 10cha

1 Like

Omnos walks up and down the Stormwind Docks, as he does every morning, for he knows that leaders must be seen to be up front, up to date, up to their job and up early in the morning. While most soldiers and dockworkers are just groggily getting to work, the ever stoic Omnos looks on nodding his silent approval. He stops at the end of the dock and takes a moment purely devoted to himself; something he rarely does. Looking up, closing his eyes, he lets the sun shine warmly on his face, the cool sea breeze fighting that warmth. Exhaling deeply, he walks over to a bunch of Alliance soldiers at ease and sharply yells-

Attention!

-Alliance soldiers immediately stand at attention in formation. Some sut from the docks lands on his golden shoulder armor plate. An Alliance soldier immediately runs over to him and brushes off that sut. Omnos nods to that soldier and he gets back in formation. Omnos begins to speak softly with a quiet intensity, that demands your attention-

"Without a word this uniform whispers of freezing troops, injured bodies, and Alliance soldiers left forever in foreign fields. It documents every serviceman’s courage, who by accepting this uniform, promises the one gift he truly has to give: his life. I wear my uniform for the heritage of sacrifice it represents and more. I wear my uniform with pride, for it represents the greatest nation of free people in Azeroth.

THESE are the times that try men’s souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. The tyrannous Horde, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives everything its value.

Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as FREEDOM should not be highly rated. The Horde, with an army to enforce her tyranny, has declared that she has a right “to BIND us in ALL CASES WHATSOEVER” and if being bound in that manner, is not slavery, then is there not such a thing as slavery upon earth. Even the expression is impious; for so unlimited a power can belong only to God."

-Some adventurers are seen heading down the pier towards Omnos. They appear to be very strong Alliance freelance heroes without a Guild. Omnos motions to the Alliance soldiers and sailors, dismissing them to carry out their duties prepping the Ship for her voyage. He walks towards the Alliance heroes-

“Hail! Heroes of the Alliance! Heading to the Kul Tiras? If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, you need a team. Join ‘The Order’! I’ll see you on the ship!”

-Omnos finishes his morning tour of the docks, and by this time, his ship is ready to depart to the Kul Tiras. He gets to the ship’s gangway, stopping. He takes one look at his home, his fair lady Stormwind, wondering when, or if, he will ever see her drenched in sunlight again. He boards an Alliance Navy Frigate to resume the battle against the false gods and the savage Horde.-

War Propaganda!

-Omnos
Fair winds and following seas

4 Likes

The man in the Hawaiian shirt!

The group is getting bigger! Love running bgs after a long day of work? Or just pushing some 3s on the weekend…come join The Order today for all your wow fixes…oh yeah all that pve stuff too probabaly

>.> These people are kinda ok I guess.<.<

Huge fan of your work Mistykillz!

Join up! Already having a good time, and it’s only going to get even more fun once the Scourge Invasion and Shadowlands drop!

1 Like

When must prevent the goblins from taking over azeroth

1 Like

Indeed, indeed my friend.

Buuuuuuuu uuuuump for a great guild

Looking for a great guild to kill horde with?? We r your guys…n gals. Come join The Order today!

Too late for that.

Tired of getting laughed at when a woman of the night you’ve swooned after a long day of battle removes your pantaloons and unmentionables? Say no more! Upon joining The Order, you are guaranteed to a minimum 20% increase on Dirk size. Also, expect easily won battles in both PvP and PvE.

Champions are born here. Join us and see what Glory awaits!

:frowning: for now

1 Like

Ratherton, dare I say you look - based?

You won’t silence me forever blizz

This is my…off to the woods bump…see u guys aftet sunset

Another early riser, I knew I liked you.

Early elf gets the orc, i enjoy long sits awaiting horde herb collectors hidden by the cover of the forest around me till my moment to caefully aim and bag my prize…watch out tauren i heard they are contemplating extending the season on you;)