<A> The Mafia, Recruiting

Recruitment requirements/information: Level 50 or higher will begin a trial period so we can determine skill level and behavior while grouping. Anyone with toxic behavior, unfriendly behavior, or little to no understanding of the game will fail the trial period and be removed. Officers will also be upheld to being on their best behavior and treating trials with just as much respect as anyone else in the guild.
Our goal is not to be the biggest guild on the server, but rather the most elite. We want to clear end game content quickly and not waste anyone’s time or efforts. Eventually we will PVP together as well with dedicated pvp groups but mostly for fun.
Raid days/times will be Tuesday/Wednesday 7-10 EST
We will also be using RCLoot Council.
We understand everyone may not understand the game as well as others but we don’t want to spend lots of time educating people on a game that is 15 years old and has youtube videos/wowhead for just about everything. However if you are new and willing and able to learn things on your own we will grant you a trial period.
We want to represent the best this server has to offer in terms of a guild and we want to earn respect and be respectful to others as the first few months especially because until our roster fills out there will likely be multi-guild runs of MC/Ony.
If you are interested or have any questions feel free to message me in game (Tonysoprano) or on Bnet Bobbo#11985.

Recruitment open again (10/17) for our main raid group mainly for mages, locks, and holy paladins. Eventually a second raid group in the future (1-2 months out) will be formed and likely raid on weekends. We have a social rank for anyone that isn’t high enough to begin the trial membership and wants to aim for that second raid group or just to be social. We expect everyone to have good behavior and we rarely issue more than 1 warning for toxic/unfriendly behavior. If you have any questions please contact an officer (Valmere, Sarbellis, Chrisko, Battlerella, Spaghettioh, Thimzion) or Tonysoprano!

1 Like

bump. if you’re a vanilla veteran looking to do end content on Windseeker, we’re the guild to join.

UBRS on farm, MC comin’ up next!
Recruiting heavily - Healers/Tanks!

Thought about it, but sounds like too much pressure.

Just want to enjoy myself while I play.

Love the character name and guild name though.

We are officially 8/10 on Molten Core in the first week with Onyxia attempts coming soon. Our tanks and healers are great now we just need more DPS to kill things faster. We are low on warriors and warlocks but will also always take more mages and rogues.

1 Like

Why would anyone join your guild with a post saying the entire server are noobs? Anyone with half a brain knows where this guild is going. Character means everything.

Bad taste… sorry I am not joining.

3 Likes

Lmao dude. People salty.

1 Like

Being in this guild makes me upset. Unfortunately it is the only guild on the server clearing content right now… This will change soon. I can’t wait to get out of Tonysoprano’s toxic loot funnel.

1 Like

My toxic loot funnel eh? If this was someone that was actually in my guild I’d hope they’d bring it up with me, or at least have the balls to post who they actually are in the forums instead of be a troll. If this was someone in my guild I’d say there are plenty of other options and you are more than free to explore them. We run loot council as fair as we can and its never just one persons decision who gets what.

Recruitment is closed anyways. We have a core raid group clearing just fine and are server firsts on all content at the moment. I’m sure there are plenty of other guilds on the server that would be glad to have you help them with progression.

“are server firsts on all content at the moment.”

“I’m sure there are plenty of other guilds”

1 Like

How many trolls are there on this server? Did you not read the second half of that sentence?

Who says the two quotes were related directly?

They just are pretty telling.

1 Like

People act like I’m on trial here or something. I haven’t done anything wrong and you’re all acting like this is some horrible guild. 10/10, 1/1, server firsts, suck my dick. IM OUT

Oh there it is. Personality leaks out!

2 Likes

the only guild clearing content…mostly due to 60 transfers…will of course be firsts for ph1.

toxic guy.

1 Like

What a shipwreck.

1 Like

Funny cause I get requests from people daily about leaving their guild to join our “shipwreck”. You all don’t have any balls to post who you actually are and that would be clairvoyant. We could care less what people think of us at this point. We’re clearing content, have 40+ solid raiders and are the only ones alliance side doing anything. People that are in here are committed to the guild and provide as much as they can to make our raids have everything we need to be successful. Hate alllllll you want, really don’t give a crap about what a few trolls think who don’t even post on their mains. :slight_smile:

but you care enough to continually illustrate a point we clearly mock.

kudos captain, your shipwreck awaits.

1 Like

Boy I must have done something to piss you trolls off. Probably kicked you out or have you on ignore so you revert to forums to troll lol

And yet you keep taking the bait…

1 Like