<A> The Mafia, Recruiting

Don’t feed the trolls. Just keep being you Tonysporano. GL to you and your guild.

1 Like

Recruitment is open again. We are recruiting mages/warlocks/holy paladins mainly but will give trial membership to anyone that shows promise. Looking to start split 20 man groups for Onyxia Tue 10/22 and eventually form a second MC group for likely weekend raids. Whisper any officer in the guild for more information (Valmere, Sarbellis, Chrisko, Battlerella, Spaghettioh, Thimzion) or me.

why join a 7/10 or 8/10 guild when you can join our 10/10 guild?

still recruiting some mages and locks for main raid, second raid coming soon™

Our guild is growing steadily and we are ready to open up recruitment for a second MC raid group with hopes of starting it in December at the latest. Times for that raid are TBD (to be decided) in the next couple of weeks. Check out warcraftlogs and see the proof is in the pudding on why we’re the most successful guild on the server. We have successfully started splitting our onyxia group into smaller groups with intentions of further splitting it to increase our gearing potential. If you have any further questions, talk with us! Cheers!

mage/warlock recruitment still available for group 1. tuesday/wednesday 7-10 server

group 2 recruitment is open, raid times will be thursday/friday 7-10 server starting next week 11/14. all classes welcome to trial just be level 60 and attuned.

want to join the best? now’s the time!

join the mafia if you want to help gear up officer’s alts,

1 Like

oh jeez, this post is open again?

mafia has a greater turnover rate than the retail industry.

i also heard the officers sniff glue on the reg.

You just necro’d it.
/yawn
Do better

i did, because this clown fiesta is just too rife with failure- i wont let it die just yet!

LOL i have been reading this post and getting mucho lol’s. this guy says he doesnt give 2 schitts what people think and yet looky who keeps posting and getting vulgar…

The 2 guilds i hate the most on this server are:

-Warborne
-Mafia

Why? Because they monopolize all the pvp in SS. If you are not part of their guilds and you show up to pvp… you will not get invited to the group. No invite…very few HKs. I go to SS nightly and start schitt with the horde and next thing i know mafia and warborne are there in a massive group…pushing those of us who want to partake OUT. Yes i know BG will by out very soon but is it really worth the bad reputation just to be first? First at what really…a title and a few pieces of gear?

BE part of the server…not against it.

1 Like

See? i did indeed get accused of killing 2 civs… but it wasnt me. I have been doing this since 2k4 opening day and i defiantly know better. I also fell victim to those HK’s as well. See my lock pvp set in my pic? lol Yea its transmogged but i did keep my set!

So if yall are gonna accuse me of those HK’s…i invite you to PROVE IT! Put your money where your mouth is and show us a screen shot that shows I personally killed or tagged one. Also im not NEARLY the only person pissed at your 2 guilds over pvp is SS. Im not the only person you have done this to. I am one of many.

I actually got a massive belly laugh when daven tried to snipe us for mafias raid team. I told him hell fugg no, cause of mafias 13 year old leader and their server reputation. I have personally seen enough in this thread that shows mr guido is a child with a severely bad temper. Who wants to be part of that? You should hear alot of your own guild mates complain sometime.

cheers, mate.