[A] The Foreshadowing

The Foreshadowing is a laidback group of people who just like to have fun. We are casual and easygoing but are also like to go as far as we can in raids. We are non-toxic. Basically we just want people who know how to play there class and learn from mistakes (because mistakes happen). We like to have fun and joke around while we are playing. Our raid times will be Tuesday/Sunday 7-930server. We are looking for some healers and DPS (a monk would not be a bad thing) We are kind of in the process of building back up. Life has kind of hurt our membership lately. We are Currently 3/10N SOD If we interest you feel free respond to this post or contact me in game bnet is Crazyirish61#1337.

Thank You for your time.

Hey,

This fits the description of what i’m looking for, Do you guys push any mythic+ at all? If so feel free to add me we can chat. capone#1406

We are looking to get a mythic+ group going. We had most of our group stop playing due to real life obligations.

Still looking for laid back people to join us.

5/10Normal

Still looking for 1 or 2 more healers. Anyone is welcome to join us as we learn the raid. We do have a high interest in a monk (healer/dps). We’re killing bosses, getting some loot, and making friends along the way. Also, we have some players running keys. Beginners to intermediate. Any role for keys :slight_smile: Come have some fun.
bnet is: DarkPaladin#11380

6/10 Normal and still looking for more to join us for some fun