[A] <The Ashen Vale> - RP, PVE and more! ✨

Bump for being a great guild!

2 Likes

Hi, do I have to be a dumb knife-ear to join?
I mean no offense by my remark, I’m just not a fan of the pointy eared ninnies…

Not at all my friend

With the tree burning there aren’t too many of the pointy eared buggers around…

1 Like

Had a great night of fishing and casual RP Wednesday! 2nd night in Heroic N’yalotha tomorrow evening. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

3 Likes

Crushed an 11+ on Monday with some guildies. Great group of people! Chill and helpful!

2 Likes

Welcome to all our new members! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Happy Two Years, TAV. Here’s to many adventures to come! <3

2 Likes

Happy 2 years Ashen Vale! You guys really do set the bar, bringing positivity to Emerald Dream.

If you’re looking for awesome people to enjoy the game with, look no further than The Ashen Vale!

2 Likes

With all going on IRL, it’s a welcome reprieve to escape into a world of fellowship and connection with great guilds like The Ashen Vale. :slight_smile: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Welcome to all our new members!

I’m so grateful for this wonderful community of folks, and happy to have such an outlet to connect with and enjoy one another’s company. Thank you.

Be well and be safe, to all.

1 Like

Thanks to everyone who came out to our movie streaming events (Princess Bride and Onward!) and our “Speed Friending” RP event!

DODGEBALL Tonight, Raid Tomorrow, WPVP Sunday!

Our 3 Night Mini-RP Campaign event “Nellmer’s Quest for the Golden Tankard” starts next week as well as Noblegarden Festivities.

We are still open for recruitment and welcome anyone looking for a community or a new home! Please reach out to myself (Aeriara) or see our website for details.

Have a great weekend!

1 Like

Bump!

Took us temporarily off guild finder after a pretty big influx of folks, but we’re still accepting new members via DMs. Check out our website then reach out to an officer or myself if interested!

Have a great weekend!

2 Likes

Congratulations to our raid team for 12/12 H N’yalotha! We’ll be starting a fresh run for the next few weeks with our last raid night on the 23rd of May. Great job all!

We’re opening up again briefly for new members! Contact myself or an officer if interested and check out our website at theashenvale dot com. Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome new folks!

Focusing strongly in RP at the moment with weekly events within the Raven’s War RP-PVP storyline and a new RP Guild Campaign starting within the next few weeks.

Summer movie nights, scavenger hunts, dodgeball all in the plans for the next few weeks.

Our Raid squad has been on hiatus, looking at preparing to ramp up again soon.

If you’re looking for a home please feel free to reach out! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I :heart: MY ASHEN VALE CUTIES

2 Likes

Excellent guild! 10/10 so far loving it!

2 Likes

Oh hey hello

2 Likes

Shaha Lor’ma, welcoming indeed.

2 Likes