[A] <The Ashen Vale> - RP, PVE and more! ✨

**08-02-2022 Update: Hello! Just wanted to post a quick note here for anyone looking to find us that we are slowly becoming active again and have made the leap to transfer to Moon Guard-US for Roleplay purposes.

Thank you to our ED friends and everyone who has supported us - best of luck to you all! <3

For the Vale!

Aeriara Lightsong

Disc: Aeriara#5223
Bnet: Aeriara#1312

26 Likes

The Ashen Vale guild is one of the best alliance guilds to be a part of hands down or paws if you are a :tiger: feral druid :cat: .

6 Likes

We are proudly casual here at TAV and our motto here is “Real Life first, always.”

TLDR: If you love RP, WPvP, and M+ come give us a try!

6 Likes

Amazing friendships, fun events, and hanging with our brothers and sisters in the Ashen Vale is always fun to log into. For the Vale!

5 Likes

A very humble group that’s always looking for a good time. Couldn’t ask for anything better.

5 Likes

A really easy place to be and feel welcomed no matter what content you’re into. Great group of people!

4 Likes

Welcome to all the new members of the crew. Glad to have you join us in decimating the Horde and Sylvanas. For the Vale!

2 Likes

You say you decimate horde yet I remain unconvinced.

1 Like

You’re our new number one. See you on the battlefield /salute.

1 Like

Neat people in this guild, always wanted to join this guild but horde main unfortunately.

4 Likes

Oh, number one what my good sir? salutes back

2 Likes

As far as purple longears are concerned, The Ashen Vale are definitely some of the good ones.

6 Likes

Can I be number 3?

I’d say number 2 but I’m humble unlike some orcs

3 Likes

We have had a huge influx of new members over the last month and want to put our recruitment efforts on pause so we can have an opportunity to get to know everyone! Thank you all for your continued support. <3

4 Likes

Awwww… #3 is always good.

Sommer notes the name on a piece of parchment under who will be the next victim; smiles to herself and vanishes back into the forest.

4 Likes

posting in a casual thread

proceed.

1 Like

I’d love to join whenever you guys start recruiting again!

1 Like

Interested in joining-PM me or I’ll look for one of your officers when I get online!

Hello! We’ve officially opened back up for recruitment. Please see our website above for information about the guild and reach out to myself or an officer if interested in joining! <3 Thank you!!

If i was not dead…

rp aside great guys to rp with. I may have to make an elf soon.

5 Likes