[A] Tank/Healer/DPS – Looking for Casual Guild

Hi everyone!

Husband and wife looking to join a guild for Dragonflight. We’ve played since vanilla and raided heavily during the Wrath era. Many kids later, we’ve only been playing casually since then.

Looking for a small to medium guild that wants to start raiding or needs a few pieces to round out a regular raid group. Looking to learn and grow with friendly, family-oriented people in this expansion. Saturday night raiding would be ideal with the right group.

We have characters of all classes to contribute and have some experience with all roles.

We also have a friend or two that we could bring along!

So if your guild is “this close” . . . . . and is looking for 3-4 more people, let’s talk!

Hi Nïchademos!

You guys sound like a good fit for my guild, with the only exception being that we raid on Wed-Thu evenings (6:30-8p server/mountain time). We are in that smaller size (we fluctuate raid sizes from like 10-20 usually) and we’re looking to get a bit larger to get some more coverage on loot types given the change to forced group loot in Dragonflight.

Most of us have been playing together for a LONG time (our guild was founded in 2007) and we’re mostly in our 30s and 40s, have families, etc. Our goal each tier is to clear Normal and Heroic. We have a few M+ groups that go each week as well.

If you guys are interested, we have a guild app (yes it’s old fashioned; but we like getting a bit of an idea of the personalities we’re bringing in to our group, we care about who we play with!) at https://tiny.cc/IncGuildApp

If you have any questions feel free to add me and get in touch.
Elorah (A) Kel’Thuzad
GM, Inconceivable

Whoops, totally posted on an alt there. This is me!

Thank you for responding! That sounds like a nice fit for us; though we would not be able to raid on Thursday nights. I’ll go to the guild app and send something through in the next few days. Talk to you soon!