[A] SWU Bi-Weekly Lectures: Cooking!

Stormwind University would like to announce a new series of lectures for cooking!

WHEN: These lectures will begin on Saturday the 11th, 7 PM Server Time!

WHERE: Hosted just outside the beautiful gates of Ironforge!

These lectures will teach in-depth methods about cooking on a professional level, ranging from caring for equipment to pastry techniques. The lectures will be interactive, question friendly, and welcoming to all guests of the Alliance! Soon the lectures may open up to more faction-neutral locations allowing for all people to attend.

Lectures will be presented as follows:

• Introduction, Choosing the right equipment, and Pantry Essentials
• Ingredients, and Introduction to Preparing Vegetables
• An In-depth Experience Root Vegetables
• An In-depth Experience with Squash
• An In-depth Experience with Herbs and Sauces
• Introduction to Proteins: Eggs
And more to come!

Come join us on every other Saturday, beginning on the 11th at 7 PM Server!

If you would like to be added to our events invite list, please whisper any of our Officers in-game to get in touch with us.

4 Likes

First lesson is tonight!

A quick bump as a reminder that our next lesson is tomorrow, same place, same time! We will resume last time’s lesson where we left off since it was unable to be finished. Thank you to everyone who attended last lecture! It was a blast and I hope to see everyone at the next!

The last one was really fun and informative! Comprehensive while easy to understand for novice cooks and master chefs alike!

IC lectures with RL applications, delivered by an experienced chef! Come on down tonight and see what Chef Kienerah’s got cookin’! :smile:

Just a reminder that there’s another lesson tonight! Curriculum’s changed a little bit, but tonight’s lesson involves starting with vegetables as a foundation. So come on by!

1 Like

Hey, just a heads up that the next installment is tonight! Same place, same time! 7PM server time, outside of the gates of Ironforge

Hi folks! Small update concerning the cooking lectures. Tomorrow’s lecture will be postponed to next week due to a scheduling overlook. Lectures for this month will take place on the 13th and the 27th, after which we will resume normal scheduling the following month. Sorry about the delay, but we hope to see you there at the lectures!

Go gryphons!

Lecture’s tonight!

Hi there, Kienera! I threw your event up on the event calendar. If you want to check that out to make sure I did it justice: :bookmark: [Bookmark] Roleplay Event Calendar

I have it as a recurring event that expires in October, so we’ll have to renew it around then. I did some math to see when your regular events were after the 27th and got July 4th. If I math-ed wrong let me know!

Let me know if there are any issues with it, or if you really don’t want it up, I am happy to fix. I can also give you permission to edit if you have a Google account, just PM me on Discord.

Good luck with your events!

:cow2:

Hi everyone! Sorry about last month, a lot of last minute scheduling conflicts prevented the lecture series from on-going as it was meant to. But! This month, the lectures will be returning and we’ll be ready to get back to cooking in the classes tomorrow on the 11th and then the 25th, and we’ll continue lectures on normal schedule! Thank you so much for the understanding!

Go Gryphons!

The next lesson is tonight! Same time (7PM server) and same place!

The next lesson will be tonight! 7PM outside the Gates of Ironforge! East side of the tank!

Hi everyone! Just a brief update to bump the thread, and to inform everyone that yet another lecture will be taking place tonight! Same place, same time! I hope to see everyone there!