"A streaming error has occured. Error WOW51900322"

Sometimes I get dc’d with this message before I even get to the char select screen; sometimes I get it as soon as I actually log in with this char, and twice I’ve been booted out of the game while dragonriding and am unable to log back into the affected char without immediately and repeatedly running into this error.

As per the guidance page on the ‘more info’ tab under the error message, I turned all graphics to low, removed all addons, checked my drivers (they’re fine), ran the repair tool twice (which crashed both times before completion, rofl) and reset my router.

Still getting error since patch.

Also, not in any way streaming and never have.

2 Likes

Nobody got back to me so I just wanted to let anyone know who might find this thread in the future with the same problem, I did a complete uninstall, file deletion and reinstall of both WoW AND the bnet launcher (better safe than sorry) and I haven’t had a single DC since.

I’m still getting Error #132 (0x85100084) Fatal Exception! Exception: ACCESS_VIOLATION

every single time i try to attack anything on any character, no addons.

i still cant connect since tuesday, I get the error #132 fatal exception as well. I am going to go ahead and uninstall and reinstall wow and bn (again) and let you know if it worked.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.