Error #132 (0x85100084) Fatal Exception! Exception: ACCESS_VIOLATION

Any fix for this error yet?

3 Likes

Im getting the same error since yesterday. i couldnt even play. First time it happens to me in so many years. I hope they fix this with the today restart maintenance.

1 Like

I manually installed the latest windows update on my PC which fixed someone else’s problem similar to our but I’m still getting the same error. The torture is that it happens after character select just as I’m about to load into the world.

4 Likes

Same issue here. Updated drivers and running as admin and all that kind of thing. Problem happens for me upon going into combat.

Reset didn’t fix it :frowning:

1 Like

There is a lot of us having this issue. I can log in, get to my character screen just fine and when I try to load a character, I get this error. Ive flushed DNS, emptied cache, disabled all addons, scan/repair and even the reset today didnt fix it.

I seen this on my launcher though “Network conditions stopped us from loading your personalized content; here’s a look at what’s happening across Battle.net” but nothing to click on that explains it or show “whats happening”

3 Likes

Same thing is happening to me.

I’ve seen that message sometimes when there are connectivity issues, usually a network problem.

I think it’s a separate issue…

I closed the launcher and reopened it and that is gone. The error logging in is still there though :slight_smile:

I sent a ticket im having this issue and didnt fix with today maitenance. We cant play Blizzard help us.

4 Likes

Getting the same error. Pre and Post today’s reset since the 10.0.5 patch. Running Windows 7. I’ve reset my PC, scanned and repaired the installation. Disabled all AddOns when attempting to load a character. This issue seems similar to when DF first launched and Win7 wasn’t working and they had to fix something on Blizzard’s side

Thats the issue. If you run an old version of Windows you cant play anymore this game. It is sad. Im in the same boat.

1 Like

I can’t speak to that person’s OS. The 132 at launch/character screen load is happening to people running Windows 10 with new gaming rigs, so you can’t really diagnose this as being the cause.

3 Likes

After the initial launch of DF and Win7 being an issue, Blizzard fixed something on their side and I’ve been playing just fine since. Until the 10.0.5 patch.

I have the same issue, character screen loads fine but when I try to go in world I get error 132 I am running windows 10, realms: area 52 and Thunderlord

1 Like

Serrax is also on Area 52, but I’ve also had problems with Kul Tiras, so don’t think it is realm specific, but worth mentioning.

my room mate on her computer has no issue on either realm :frowning:

I don’t appreciate the lack of acknowledgment on the part of Blizzard. Who is running the show over there now?

1 Like

I fixed mine, I could not update my video drivers through windows so I went to AMD directly , downloaded, installed and I am in the game… I hope this helps others

2 Likes

Still not working @blues any word