A [Stormrage] 402 Mage with alts LF Guild

Hey there I’m an active player since vanilla looking for an active guild of players that have common goals of beating end game content.

I’d like to get into raiding more so if your group starts around 7estern let me know I’m available. I do have a monk as well that I’m playing.

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Raid Times: Friday and Saturday: 5pm-7:30pm PST

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is an eclectic blend of inclusive, casual, friendly guild players on the Uldum server cluster. (Connected realms include: Akama, Antonidas, Dragonmaw, Eldre’Thalas, Korialstrasz, & Mug’thol)

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it.

Who should consider joining Moonwell Dancers?

• People who like to do AOTC and high m+
  • Retired mythic raiders looking for fun and not CE
  • Casual players, achievement seekers, or altoholics looking for a social guild

Although we are not going to make people jump through hoops, we absolutely expect you to put a little extra time into your character to help the raid. We have a weekly m+ night to help you get weekly keys done, and there are plenty of guildies online to form groups with throughout the week. Ideally, we want someone who will put in the effort to gear through m+ and be willing to work together as a team. Players should be mindful of performance and have a desire to improve.

If you’re not interested in end game content, AOTC or high m+ keys, we want you to join us too! We have casual players and achievement seekers that like to explore what Azeroth has to offer. If you decide to try end game content, all guildies are welcomed and encouraged to attend m+ night and Friday’s raid.

Personality/vibing with us is as important a factor as skill/experience, so if you’re interested, please reach out for further information:

Epsilonp#1422 (Recruiting Officer)

Banzai#11468 (Co-Recruiting Officer)

Hope to hear from you soon!

5pm est isn’t going to work for me as I’ll still be working. That’s why I said 7ish.

It’s 5pm pacific, 7pm central, 8pm eastern

Hiya Sparkmantle!

I’m an officer in the Guild Shred Lobster, and I think you might be a good fit with us! I’ll do a copy and paste thing of our recruiting post, so you can take a look and see if we might be a good fit for you.

We’re not heading towards mythic raiding, but are striving for AOTC. We also like to run Mythic + dungeons when not raiding.

We strive to have fun and enjoy the game together (and hopefully get some sweet lootz in the process lol ) all the while being drama free. As far as raiding goes, I’m not sure if our Thursday is too late and our Sunday too early for you, but figured I would reach out just the same. :slight_smile:

Anyway, thanks for your time and here’s that link to our recruitment post. My contact info is listed towards the bottom (I go by Malo in game). Have a good one!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/ausstormrage-shred-lobster-78n-68h-thurs-9-11p-est-sun-4-7p-est/1511145

Oh then even worse.