[A] <Starborne> Assassin WPvP-RP

Kaldorei=Children of the Stars=Starborne

Greetings Friends name’s Jim. Starborne is a small group of dedicated wpvp’rs who also enjoy RP.

This project will be unique in that we will take the “classic” tropes of Vanilla and turn them upside down. We are going to be a Casual guild catering to busy working adults.

We will be focusing on a laid back approach and relaxed atmosphere. Most vanilla players myself included already did the no life push back in 2004 and many of us are in a different place now with RL and family.

As to the guild, we are feral night elves and will not tolerate the Horde incursion in to Kalimdor or Azeroth as a whole.

Guild Structure: We will be small, with a round table type structure. Everyone will be on equal footing. Original Starborne was centered around small scale combat and we will carry on this tradition. That said we will aid our allies in larger scale epic wpvp 100%

WPVP: Our bread and butter, our goal is to build a very strong cohesive squad but having fun laughing wether we are wrecking some Horde or getting rekt. Fun is the end goal.

RP: Will be a major pillar. I consider myself a “light” RP’r but we are Grobbulus and RP will be respected and welcomed in our squad.

PvE: Dungeons and Raiding will be conducted with our awesome established allies. I have already spoken with friends who are willing to let us intergrate in to their raids.

Non-Kaldorei: Starborne will be accepting ambassadors for classes unable to be an awesome night elf. Paladins, Warlocks, and Mages to be specific. RP IC reasons for joining us tree huggers will be fun for the player to formulate.

Last but not least: We are not the thought police but we will have a respectful guild atmostphere. Just be cool to one another, and we ask that politics, race, religion, and the sex that your having be kept strictly to DMs.

15 Likes

I like this guild :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Hmm, you claim to be a hunter but what does a gnome know about hunting? Though i must admit that contraption that shields your eyes is interesting.

3 Likes

These folks are amazing. If you are a night elf and love WPVP, this is the guild for you.
/salute

2 Likes

Never woulda thought id be saying this to a bunch of elves but I am looking forward to fighting alongside you Champions once again. For the Alliance!

3 Likes

Thanks for the kind words y’all. It will be a pleasure to share battle with and against you good folks again.

Starborne is still recruiting! We are keeping it small, capping at 100 individual members with alts allowed of course. If you love wpvp like we do and enjoy RP, come check us out!

3 Likes

Parchments are posted through out Kaldorei held territory. They bear what apprears to be an obscure Owl’s eye stamped below the message.

Fellow Kaldorei we call to you. Our people are no strangers to war but this wholesale murder of our innocents cannot pass. The brutal murder of Cenarius and the reports of innocent dryads and keepers being hunted for sport will not go unpunished. A Great Hunt is being conducted and we implore you, pick up your glaives and bear your teeth like many times through out our long history.

The leaders in Darnassus, the Circle, and the Sentinels try as they will but the Orcish and Undead encroachment continues. It is up to us to defend our sacred forests. Join us! For Cenarius!

Hail to the Night!

7 Likes

Super happy to see you all in classic and doing so well. Bump!!

1 Like

I second that bump. They seem like nice folks!

1 Like

*pokes head around corner. “Hmmm?..”

1 Like

Darnassus: A shadowy figure unrolls a scroll sealed with the stamp of an Owl’s Eye.

It has begun. The roads in Ashenvale were littered with the bodies of the tresspassers this night. It will become quite clear to the orcs, undead, and their traitorous Shu’halo allies that entering our sacred forests will only bring them a swift death.

We shall keep you aprised of the situation here in Ashenvale as we continue with our work. Hail to the Night!

-Keeper

8 Likes

Great hunting last night, the horde will think twice before pushing into Astranaar again!

4 Likes

Aye, good times. The horde will hav’tae think twice before trekkin the roads o’ Ashenvale. Many eyes be in the shadows.

3 Likes

Your accent eludes me my friend, where in Kalimdor are you from? /wink

1 Like

Actually I’m from just up the road in Auberdine originally, but me daddy was from a wee sprint away, oot in th’ Hinterlands. I spent me formative years wi’ him an’ his folk. The girls there said I was too pretty – while back in Kalimdor they say I’m to short an’ ugly! Hah! Ya can’nae please e’ryone.

2 Likes

Starborne shall release the fury of the Kaldorei upon the Horde invaders in Ashenvale on the 12th. Hail to the night!

3 Likes

The Orcs and Forsaken shall pay for their encroachment on our lands!

Sharpens blades and drips poison on them.

2 Likes

Hunting party tonight

2 Likes

Sounds good!

1 Like

The bloodied corpses of foreign invaders will fertilize our forests for the ages to come. As children of the stars, we waged a valiant struggle to defend our homelands under the light of the moon. Last evening in Ashenvale, we won a great victory for the Kaldorei.

Let this battle serve as a testament to the ferocious will and unending resolve of our people. Horde mongrels overran our lovely Ashenvale, turning our beautiful lands into a house of slaughter. Starborne were pushed to the far southern reaches of the forest. We regrouped at the Silverwind Refuge, offering aid and medicinal remedies to the wounded who were able to make it past the rampaging savages. But we did not stay hidden from the enemy for long, and soon the Horde cannon-fodder assaulted our fortification.

They attempted to climb our walls, break through our barricades, and murder the innocent refugees we were protecting. It is with great honor that I tell you that these barbarians did not succeed. Wave after wave washed over the Silverwind Refuge: each time, Horde blood was spilled. Soon the Horde forces at Silverwind Refuge had exhausted themselves, and we were able to break their ranks! They ran like wild dogs through the lush forests of Ashenvale. We marched onwards, victorious at the Refuge, and took the Horde force that was raiding Astranaar from the rear. We dispatched the Horde attacking Astranaar with haste, and henceforth determined that we would no longer be victims in this undeclared war. The Starborne linked up with many bands of roving Alliance fighters, and together we stormed The Crossroads, laying waste to every Horde tower, farm, and soldier on the way!

Hail to the night!

9 Likes