A simple void elf request

Some more successfully than others. :frowning:

1 Like

To each their own, all Legion ARs are rushed garbage to me.

6 Likes

I like your new look.

Thanks bb.

Most I think are fine with black and white hair.

It’s the blonde and brown and red that most don’t want to see copyied.

I’m my case it’s twofold.

I don’t want void elves turned into blood elf clones and lose what makes them void elves.

And I don’t want blood elves to lose all unique qualities. I like the differentiation.

Those who feel differently are welcome to do so. I just oppose the idea.

I also feel that many options that can still fulfill the void elf theme can be beneficial to those who want a more high elf look.

13 Likes

Absolutely agree here.

4 Likes

:newspaper_roll:

1 Like

Hey man, I would have just added you as a customization option :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry not sorry.

4 Likes

How dare you even suggest I get some dumb stag for for travel form instead of a moose

Normal tauren getting that and not something like a kodo is 0/10 enough

2 Likes

Well no. I would have kept the individual flavor the ARs presented when you chose them as your option.

White and black hair and a tentacle toggle are the easiest and most obvious.

Void elves always had options for no tentacles so turning that into a toggle like the night elf vines makes sense and instantly expands options considerably.

Meanwhile void elf NPCs always had a black hair.

And white? White is very nice for void elves.

Both hair colors would make many high elf fans rather happy overall.

Blizzard. You could do so much more… If only you would reach out and grab your imagination again.

6 Likes

Give an inch…

Never changes with these people.

4 Likes

:wine_glass:

1 Like

:milk_glass:

I bet you didn’t even read it

4 Likes

Before void elves get anything more natural, they should absolutely get more void options. That being said, aside from Mag’har, void elves had the most amount of customizations than any other AR, especially HMT, Nightborne, and LFD. I wouldn’t complain about that.

1 Like

Don’t think OP ever suggested an order to who got what or when.

6 Likes

I agree.

I want some natural hair colors for void elves and then everything else can be balls to the walls void.

Still confuses me that void elves didn’t get a glowing purple-black eye color option though…

8 Likes

While the Violet Void Features are flashed out, the Crimson Shadow remains silent.

I’m not sure why they don’t just do an easy copy/paste with these races where it makes sense.

LFD getting long tails.

HMT gettin’ flowers in their hair/coat options.

NB gettin’ the array of skintones NEs received. Like holy hell that drow one with NB tats would be dope. Mirror eye decoupling and add some other eye color choices.

Small and simple things to get folks by. Of course folks will want more, rightfully so, but the small things at least help satisfy folks a smidge.

11 Likes