A simple void elf request

You’re absolutely correct Dawnspirit. This whole back and forth between sides has become sad. We all want more customization for Void Elves, it doesn’t have to be one or the other.

1 Like

Okay then.

So by this logic the ORIGINAL Void Elves CAN have regular skin tones and eye colors.

Yet they can’t have regular hair?

Makes total sense :ok_hand: :ok_hand:

6 Likes

The very same people who, before the new customizations for velves were announced, kept spewing “Blood Elves are High Elves are Void Elves”.

It’s funny when you think about it :joy:

5 Likes

Is that what I think? I respect your opinion and request, but you’re right in thinking it makes no impact on my own stance in contrast to your request. Thats not however any form of disrespect, or request that you should be ignored. In fact I applaud RP tools were put in place, so I applaud that you weren’t ignored, I just don’t support that last 10% as you put it.

Asking for high elves is like asking for mag’har, orcs are mag’har and few that existed aren’t enough to be considered a race anymore. It took alternate dimensions and time travel to justify mag’har would be same case for high elves.

Never.

Though personally I don’t need the mascara. I think I mentioned earlier though a few people seem to like it so I say make it an option.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/continuation-of-new-customisation-options-for-void-elves-blood-elves-misc-high-elves/593526

They did. It was for all three groups of Thalassian elf.

Spam threads kept getting made after. We tried for some time to keep the Helf/Belf/Velf stuff all in one thread.

You’ve antagonized it on multiple occasions today alone.

You’re just upset by the people who you have a grudge with who’ve got an interest in Void options over Helf ones to keep both sides unique.

At the very least thats what it feels like.

Really in the end how are you any different than what you’re complaining about?

Still not convinced they’re not just you. They always show up where you do for some reason.

4 Likes

100% agreed. Night Elves were given both regal/Highborne and savage/nature options. It wasn’t one or the other.

5 Likes

Even if they do want to explore more HE customizations, I think a new race and model would suit better then more copy and pastes really. It is too wasteful to depend too much on copying

1 thread is not spam.

3-5 threads in the literal hundreds and hundreds of threads a day, hardly counts as spam.

I mean it’s not like other topics which get 50 threads an hour.

I mean it’s not like they aren’t all over Dalaran, and the Argent Tournament, and Isle of Thunder. You act like it’s 1 or 2 NPCs, which it’s quite a bit more than that.

And yet the horde got Mag’har orcs.

except no. You ever hear of the Silver Covenant? Literally thousands according to lore of Alliance aligned High Elves vs the few dozen, maybe a hundred blood elves exiled for practicing void magic? Which makes more sense as a race to you?

5 Likes

Despite their leader having blonde hair.
Despite there being a bunch of void elves in Telogrus rift that are high elves and blood elves…

But wait, now they’re going to argue that those void elves aren’t void elves…despite them practicing the void.
The desperation to block people from choosing their hair color in these folks goes very deep.

8 Likes

Where do you seem to think they get all this time for VEs? To the point Void ideas can be explored and more of the HE agenda can be explored? Why should more HE options be put in place when it arguably isn’t fair to BE fans or VE fans?

Why can’t you be happy with the RP tools in place? Are they not satisfactory?

people also forget that void elves was forced into a ritual meant to transform them into another race, thus changing their looks, and that they are and that they are exiled from the blood elves, the race they came from.

I do think it’s bound to come for the ear slider on VEs and NB since NEs and BEs have it as a sort of quality of life option. But that doubles as half elf RP tools or could anyways.

Difference is I don’t come into threads to put down part of the topic of the thread in exchange for “my” idea of what “should actually” be void elf customization.

Void elves should have void and elf customization, it’s literally both their names, and blizzard agrees, that’s why they flat out de-voided them and gave them “token” high elf blue eyes.

You’re confusing my dislike for void customization as denial of void customization, I want you to have the void customization you want, because I don’t care and I won’t choose it, but you want to not even remotely see them implement regular customization.

Very big difference.

6 Likes

You really think this is the only thinly veiled HE thread that has ever popped up?

2 Likes

You realize to give void elves natural hair colors would be as simple as the process as they used to give void elves the natural skin tones, and then it would be done, there would be no more need to add “high elf” customizations to void elves.

Why should BE and void exclusive VE fans get more when it’s not fair to HE fans?

You misunderstood what I said. I was talking about you all making a “more void customization thread”

6 Likes

So you admit this thread is a HE spam thread? I’m not following is this thread not about VE options?

1 Like

I admit that you like to twist words to try to fit what you want them to say and then pretend like you’re just trying to have an honest conversation.

5 Likes

If this isn’t a thinly veiled HE thread why do you take issue with people talking about Void options on a thread titled VE request?

How is that twisting your words I think personally you’re being very clear even if you’re trying to disguise what you’re saying.

2 Likes

You literally cherry picked pieces of a response cause you thought you’d have epic comes backs. You’re clearly not here to do anything but stomp and cry

1 Like