A simple void elf request

He legitimately personalized it against him and Alliance players, if you go back and read it, I was talking to some Dwarf other night it literally had nothing to do with Grand thus why I said I will block him if I have to because really I don’t need people annoying me for days just because they dislike what they say.

Not me directly, but stating alliance players does not matter is the issue, the fact she is double downing on it is not a very good look on her/his charecter.

1 Like

“Their” would work as a gender neutral form of this and be easier to type.

3 Likes

Also while we’re picking apart language can I say you can’t be discrimination, you be discriminatory.

1 Like

This guy is funny as heck.

For a much more positive and accepting environment <3

1 Like

It’s very positive here when people let it.

Folk like you though tend to actively try to make it hostile.

You made a spam thread despite this one having been active all day.

7 Likes

Don’t forget… The horde say Arthas is alliance. The alliance high elves are “neutral” but they claim artie represents the alliance.

5 Likes

Some people seem to see him as such.

Not all Horde though do.

I also would refrain from grouping people by Horde or Alliance… We’re just people… we agree sometimes and disagree at other times.

I only claimed that the SC was bound by a neutral party and thus not as Alliance as some might think they are. Nor are they very likely to join the Alliance officially.

They’d be losing their home in doing so.

3 Likes

I think where both wowhead and wowpedia have the Silver Covenant listed as an Alliance Faction lends to them believing that it is an Alliance Faction. I mean Greymanes enclave now resides in Dalaran and I wouldn’t call them neutral.

2 Likes

There is a difference between being in Dalaran and being part of Dalaran.

1 Like

And Silver Covenant NPCs are still there at the same time lol

Vareesa hands out PvP rewords with all the other Alliance leaders as well.

7 Likes

This is why I say Alliance leaning. They are clearly friends to the Alliance and enemies to the Horde, but they’re still residents of Dalaran.

1 Like

lol. so lets put this into perspective

vereesa is appearing here for the player. the player who helped her with the purge of dalaran(including the really dirty jobs) and the very same player who helped the kirin tor on isle of thunder. she had a big role in the hunter campaign(but the champion who led the unseen path during legion could have been alliance or horde so it can be debated if this appearance would have ever happened at all), so it make sense she would appear here. it also doesnt break neutrality in any capacity

its like saying because she ran back to quel’thalas to help halduron and voljin shes horde. but we all know she isnt

SC and sunreavers are distinct parts of the kirin tor and neither participates in faction warfare nothing in either of these appearances compromises neutrality so… keep trying

1 Like

We could argue that the Silver Covenant as a faction or organization is not military allied with the Alliance (we actually don’t know, there is no official, canon source stating this), but they’re definitely allied with them in terms of resources. They helped during WoTLK, and actively kill Horde players on sight. Even the SC Portal keepers in Stormwind kill Horde players, while the Kirin Tor ones, just at their side, stay neutral.

I’d argue they’re not directly involved in the Alliance’s major military conflicts because their headquarters are based in Dalaran, a neutral nation. A number of individual elves that make up the SC, though, are military allied with the Alliance (outside the SC). I recall reading that the Alliance 7th Legion mages were actually the very same Silver Covenant mages.

Edit: Here it is:

https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/7th_Legion_Battle_Mage

5 Likes

This was basically my point.

They’re allies to the Alliance, but their home is neutral Dalaran.

Yes, there are a few individuals. But the Silver Covenant as a whole did not enter the war. At least not as far as we see.

2 Likes

I know people will jump at my throat accusing me of bias for this.

But the kirin’tor is technically more alliance-leaning as well. You can tell just by interacting with the guards as horde that they do not trust the you, but more important things like the Legion trying to destroy the world take priority.

2 Likes

Tell that to Khadgar.

2 Likes

I think it is things like this that have players saying that the Silver Covenant is more Alliance.
Under Elven Groups Silver Covenant is listed as Alliance.
Under Lich King reputations it is listed as Alliance, where it should be listed with the Neutral faction, yet it isn’t. This will most likely lead to some confusion as to whether they are true neutral or an alliance faction working out of a neutral city that must remain neutral while in Dalaran or representing the Kirin tor.

I agree with this I mean they did allow the Silver covenant to be created whose whole purpose was to police and reject the blood elves and the horde. That definitively screams we are a little Alliance bias.

2 Likes

Maybe a bit, but certainly nowhere near the level of the Silver Covenant.

Not counting that time in MoP and WoD where they were temporarily Alliance again.

1 Like