[A] <Shiden> recruiting for Mythic Palace

Guild Name: Shiden
Realm: Kel’Thuzad [A]
Raid Times: Tuesday and Thursday - 8:00pm to 11:00pm EST

Update
We have a core Mythic group and are bulking up. Goal for Battle of Dazar’alor is to continue to progress on Mythic as far as we can.

Requirements

• Able to commit to the raid times and make them with relative certainty
  • Good attitude with the ability to stay chill even when wiping
  • Discord available for voice comms

Summary
Guild focused on Heroic and Mythic raids. We run Tuesday and Thursday from 8pm until 11pm EST. The focus right now is on building a strong group of people, not just randoms who get gear together. To that end, we are striving to strike the balance between a great group of people who have fun and a strong guild that shows up and gets stuff done.

History
Most of our members come from a long-standing multi-game guild and have been friends for awhile before this. A group of us came back to WoW for BFA and are looking to focus on raiding and progression together. We are a chill group but have a lot of raid experience from either old-school WoW (Vanilla/BC days) or comparable MMOs.

Expectations
We expect members to show up and be ready to start playing by 8pm. Get your drinks, tell your kids you love them, tranquilize the dog. We start on time because we respect the time of our members. Beyond that, we expect people to show up to most nights. Life happens. That’s fine – take nights off, don’t burn out. We just want a reliable and dependable group of people.

TL;DR
If you’re looking for “hardcore raiders who grew up and are now kind of casual but still not” then this is the group for you. What it’s not about is bringing in elitists that fester a bad attitude. It’s about growing together as a group and figuring these things out. No ego. No bull!@#$. Let’s have a good time and get it done.

Classes in Demand
Tank - We are full up on tanks but any DPS that is able to tank is always valuable.
Damage - All exceptional DPS welcome. Ranged DPS are in need.
Healer - We are always looking for DPS that can heal as a backup.

Contact
Discord: JediSange#1982
BattleNet: Sange#1922
Character name: Sange

Interested? Send me a message or post here. Discord is preferred method of communication.

We are still recruiting to for our mythic progression team! All the information to contact is above!

Still looking for more members to join our guild for raiding!

9/9H AOTC on farm now. Looking to push into Mythic but need the members! Hit me up if you need a guild. Post is up to date.

Now 2/9M and still recruiting!

Still recruiting, still going strong. Sounds like a lot of guilds are in a member drought but we’re still pounding the pavement. If you’re interested in a group with no guild drama whose leadership isn’t going anywhere – hit me up.

We got 4/9 down and are very far on conclave prog. Hoping for 5/9 this week or the next. Let me know if you need a place to hang your hat!

Shiden is 6/8H Palace progression looking for healers and dps!

Still looking for more DPS!

Looking to expand our roster!

I’ve just come back and I’m looking for a guild. Stopped in WOD. I have about 8 100s that I can level to 120. Just let me know!