[A-RP/PvX] <Kalimdor Collective> Is Recruiting!

Kalimdor Collective seeks out the denizens of Kalimdor and their allies to help protect the people and lands of Kalimdor, as well as to help preserve Kalimdor’s history and traditions.

Our strength is in our diversity. We welcome any and all races of Azeroth, as long as they share in our mission. We provide sanctuary for those without a place to call home, a purpose for those who may have lost their direction.

Our missions take us to all corners of Azeroth and beyond, but Kalimdor is never far from our thoughts. War and conflict have taken us far from our home in Feathermoon Stronghold many times, but we always find a way home. Will you join us in our pursuit of protecting the lands and history we hold most dear?

((OOC))

Kalidmor Collective is a light/medium RP/PvX guild. Our primary focus is RP, with weekly casual rp events and plot events scheduled around our members’ availability. We allow a great deal of personal freedom IC, with plenty of opportunity for character development.

There is opportunity for PvE within the Kalimdor Collective, with Shadowlands Normal Mode happening on Sundays at 4:30pm Server time. We have dipped our toes into Heroic, and there’s a good chance we jump into that with both feet. We can boast an AotC N’Zoth kill this past tier. That said, raiding is purely optional, with no attendance requirements. In BfA we raided on Sunday evenings, and plan to do so in Shadowlands.

PvP and Mythic plus do occur, but mostly are scheduled around people’s availability and interest.

Our aim in Kalimdor Collective is to enrich our members’ experience in the game, primarily through roleplaying and social interaction. We are a tight knit community, and we are known to be extremely welcoming to most types of rp, from beginner to long term roleplayers… Drama is not tolerated in and will be dealt with quickly and discreetly.

If you like what you hear, please head to kalimdorcollective.shivtr.com and have a look around. If you are interested in joining, fill out the application, and we will set up an in-character interview pending the approval of your application.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact myself or any of our officers in game (Maeshkin/Mayshke, Lothelene, Illyirana, Azaan) or you are welcome to add me on discord at headlocks#1857.

Hope to hear from some of you soon!

Zin’Kalimdor!
~Maeshkin Darksong.

10 Likes

KC is the best. We have cookies!

In all seriousness, if you’re looking for a guild with great RP and friendly folks who welcome anyone to participate in PvX, look no further. I didn’t expect to find myself swapping my main faction during BfA but KC quickly won me over and has become my WoW family.

3 Likes

Come hang out with us and get a feel for the guild and our RP!

We have ongoing weekly social events like our Saturday morning coffee in Legion Dalaran (8am Saturday Mornings)

or our Thursday tavern night in the Jade Forest, Pandaria (5pm every Thursday evening)

We would love to see you all there!

2 Likes

Great folks, I highly recommend them!

4 Likes

Good elves, goats, and friends abound. <3

2 Likes

Last Saturday’s coffee hour was so popular, the Lounge has requested we reserve a private room in the future. Some of the ones downstairs seem nice, and they can portal us the coffee, tea, and pastries.

2 Likes

I like this guild

4 Likes

The nefarious Dr. Strutz’s plans on selling rabbit repellant to the collective to protect their garden at Feathermoon has been foiled. But soon™ another money grabbing plot will be unveiled to the collective!

1 Like

Tonight we will be enjoying some much needed down time at Brewfest!

Still looking for some more awesome folks to join us!

1 Like

Prepatch is next week! Come join us for what lies ahead!

1 Like

So, that mean the twiceborne in the guild are going to have us go through that hole in the sky to fix whatever is broken with the metaphysics in the Shadowlands? I will help if I can, but I am not a board-certified metaphysician.

3 Likes

Never fear. Illy is here!

2 Likes

This week, the Collective travels to Northrend to investigate the odd happenings in Icecrown. Come join us to see where the adventure leads!

1 Like

hello, hi

do you like plants? 8)

2 Likes

Monday bump! This week we’re investigating that giant hole in the sky in Northrend. Come join us!

1 Like

Great group. Very kind and welcoming. Always nice to see around.

2 Likes

Happy Sunday! I hope everyone had a great holiday!

This week, KC continues their adventures in Northrend. Big plans for the launch event and beyond! Also come join us on Thursdays at 5pm server for our tavern night in Sri-la Village in Jade forest!

With the Scourge Invasion, KC is stationed in Icecrown for the next few weeks. We are fending off the Scourge along side the best Azeroth has to offer.

How will this effect the future of Kalimdor Collective? How will this all fit in to our ongoing storyline?

Join us to find out!

kalimdorcollective.shivtr.com

Another bump just because. We’re currently IC in Icecrown, but stand ready to return to Kalimdor when the time comes! Still looking for more awesome people to fill out our already amazing roster!

Nerds, but the good kind. <3

2 Likes