[A-RP/PvX] <Kalimdor Collective> Is Recruiting!

Still looking for more awesome people to come join us as we jump into Shadowlands head first!

Alot of folks returning and leveling/gearing up. M+ next week and we have alot of interest in-guild right now. RP is starting back up for the new expansion too!

Lots going on, come join us!

What are the new level requirements as of Shadowlands?

Right now, we are looking at a level requirement of 50. You are more than welcome to apply though so we can get a look at your app. The level requirement isn’t a PVE requirement, its more to gauge how devoted you will be to the character. We are looking for quality rp’rs that will stick around and help us create new stories :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh hey, we’re still here!

Still looking for more folks to fill our RP roster. Our guild storyline has started back up for Shadowlands, and we’d love you to join us!

Normal mode raiding has started also! Sundays at 4:30pm Server time.

Good people. Good snacks. What more could you want?

1 Like

Bump because we’re cool!

1 Like

Yesterday we managed to finish our clear of Normal Castle Nathria! After a week off this week, we will see where we go from there, come join us!

We are still looking for active role players to help us create new storylines and to help us grow as a guild!

Our most recent RP event was a trip to Winterspring to investigate strange energies coming from the ruins of Mazthoril. Due to the actions of our brave adventurers, a foul plot to open a portal from the realm of the dead to Kalimdor and the rest of Azeroth has been thwarted!

We hold weekly RP events including our Monday night social events, and our ongoing tavern night on Tuesday nights. We also have what we call Task board missions that are random events that are scheduled around the group of people that sign up for the missions.

We also allow all of our members to hold RP events, and they are encouraged to create new stories for us all to participate in together.

Come see us tonight in Stormwind at 5pm server time where we will be hanging out and recruiting new members! Cant make it tonight? feel free to apply to the guild at the link posted above!

Late night bump!

Still smashing through some normal Castle Nathria!

Also many RP happenings, as my friend listed above, come join us!

1 Like

Would add to some earlier posts:

1. Weekly RP events include lore following story lines, toon/avatar growth or adventure, tavern night, or just our Mage coffee Ted-talk on Saturday mornings.

2. PVE - the most chill yet dedicated guild raid team that is (come as you are) and everyone is supported. Probably the most supportive raid team in the history of WoW that still manages complete the raid. This includes mythic Key support as well.

3. Everyone is encouraged to create new stories for us all to enjoy, or you can just ask for help in fleshing out RP stories if you a bit on the shy/lamp side.

4. KC supports server events as well as hosting a few of our own, a great place to enjoy the game and network RP.

2 Likes

sets out plate of cookies

1 Like

steals said cookies and leaves an IOU note

1 Like

2/10 H after last nights raid!

I saw some of ya’ll in Oribos doing some RP, I will 100% be applying! I need to level the character I’m going to be doing RP on first, though. :slight_smile: Shouldn’t take me more than a couple days.

1 Like

We look forward to hearing from you!

Kalimdor Collective is currently recruiting! Are you looking to see content? Do you like working with a highly aligned team? Do you want to get sweaty, but not that sweaty? KC is the place for you! We are currently pushing through heroic Castle Nathria with the intent to earn AoTC as we did last tier. We also run M+ regularly. We are teaching fights and learning as we go. Feel free to drop an app or contact me in game! When applying, make sure that you mark PVE only if you do not want to RP. If you want to RP, even better!

1 Like

Do you like candy bars?.. I like candy bars! Come hang out with us at our tavern night event Tuesday night in Sri-La village in Pandaria for a bit of RP! We would love to see you there! (candy bars might be already gone by the time you get there.)

1 Like

Another awesome night of heroic, 3/10 and moving forward!

Also, our characters have been in and out of the Maw lately, and there have been some interesting story developments!

Come see what all the buzz is about!

Early week bump! Still looking for more awesome folks to join our ranks!