[A-RP] The United Alliance

THE UNITED ALLIANCE

:small_blue_diamond:
Mission Statement
The United Alliance was formed to help revitalize Alliance RP and bring together the Alliance Community as a whole by promoting it through positive forum engagement, providing accurate information about our player base and opportunities for RP, and providing a Discord server where Alliance RPers can gather to socialize, find RP, plan events, and more.

It is our long-term goal to see that all players find acceptance amongst the Alliance Community, that we promote inclusion, and stress that no discrimination will ever be welcome within our ranks

What Will We Offer
Outside of what else has been highlighted in the mission statement, our biggest focus will be on the Discord community. There new members to the WrA server or players, in general, will find mentors willing to answer questions about specific races, the lore of the game, and the server at large. Guilds will have dedicated spots to advertise events and players will have dedicated spots to post their searches for both RP and finding a home with a guild. We’ll also provide a place where guild leaders can come together to collaborate on community events and when necessary resolve issues they may be facing in a positive environment.

How Do I Get Involved?
If you would like to get involved with the United Alliance it is as simple as joining the Discord Server. If you would, however, like to discuss possibly contributing in a larger role, ie; as a mentor or if you are a GM of a guild and wish to have a tag for your guild you can join the server and reach out to BaSingTea#1627 (Thurin Snowholdt).

Join the server: https://discord.gg/YzekDHpT94

FAQ’s About The Alliance On WrA

• What is the population size like?
    The Alliance is smaller than the Horde on this server, but you will find it is a much more tight-knit community focused on quality over quantity.
    :black_small_square:
  • When I go to major cities like Stormwind I don’t see anyone, where is the RP?
    RP does exist and in a variety of ways/places! First and foremost one of the things you have to consider is what time of day were you looking for rp? During the week the most active hours for public roleplay happen between 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm server time. On the weekend you’re likely to find RP throughout the day.
    And when it comes to major cities Stormwind is the place to be currently, specifically in the Mage District and Lion’s Rest areas to find public RP. More often than not though you will find that most RP occurs within guilds or takes place at server events, whether they are weekly taverns, monthly markets, or other fun events held by the various guilds of the Alliance or neutral guilds as well. As for non-RPers they are often found in Oribos these days rather than Stormwind.
  • Where can I find a list of Alliance roleplaying guides?
    Head on over to the Compendium of Roleplay Guides which is maintained by Feyawen.
  • Where can I find a list of Alliance guilds?
    Head on over to the WrA Information & Directories which is maintained by Reinore.
9 Likes

Good luck, from one hopeful to another. :crossed_fingers:t2:

5 Likes

Bump for keeping things alive!

3 Likes

I wish you luck with this! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Our growth is picking up momentum and I want to thank everyone who has joined so far! Do not hesitate to come and be apart of something that is focused on making the Alliance thrive once more on Wyrmrest Accord!

4 Likes

CRUG wishes you luck.

2 Likes