[A-RP] The Storm Glaive is recruiting! Merchants, explorers, inventors, and more!

We’ll be in Stormwind on Thursday and Friday, in the mage quarter most likely. Come visit!

Val and Kelli had a blast interacting with The Storm Glaive at the Stormwind Job Fair last night. If you’re looking for some approachable people with memorable characters, this crew is worth a second look!

See you all in the World!

4 Likes

Hey, same to you buddy! :smiley:

Seriously, thank you for the kind words! We enjoyed RPing with y’all too!

Our new campaign is kicking off next week. Now’s the time to get in at the beginning!

The campaign premiere was a great success. We’ve gotten quite a few recruits in the past few weeks due to our GM’s dedication & diligence. We’re by no means large, just reliably active and looking for a few more good folks.

1 Like

We had 17 people at our last campaign event, so low attendance is definitely no longer a concern. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Though we’ve relaxed on bumping this thread, we are still open to new apps. We’d always love to have more good people. :wink:

1 Like

With the end of the Fourth War, the Storm Glaive is no longer under commission as an Alliance privateer fleet. We’re now more open than ever to recruiting from traditionally Horde races, provided the character did not follow Sylvanas and you’re willing to use an Alliance proxy. We already have 2 sin’dorei characters and an arakkoa. We’re happy to make it work for any interesting character.

Someone recently expressed uncertainty as to our recruitment status. To clarify,

Though we’ve relaxed on bumping this thread, we are still open to new apps.

is still accurate. We’re always happy to get more good members.

encourage our members to bring us ideas

let us help them grow

:nauseated_face:

I’m sorry you’re feeling poorly. Maybe a nice cup of ginger tea would help.

1 Like

:woman_shrugging: Thanks for the bump, random troll from another realm.

3 Likes

I was thinking of looking for you guys with my mage. Where would you currently be at IC?

I’m no officer, but my understanding is that we aren’t anywhere in particular at the moment. We finished up a big guild plot line just about 2 months ago or so, and since then we’ve been doing more casual RP here and there in various places. If you were wanting to meet up with anyone from the guild, I’m sure it could be arranged in a way that’s convenient IC.

Thanks for the reply!

If not for events, how often does casual RP happen?

Hi there! Feyahni’s right, we aren’t anywhere specific right now - the guild was built around the idea that with a ship, we wouldn’t be tied to a single location. That worked so well that now we have several ships, which means we can be almost anywhere at almost any time. :slight_smile: We’re working up a new guild plot at the moment based on a story for one of our members, and typically our plots leave lots of room for other RP as well – the market events, cross-faction or multi-guild events, personal RP, casual stuff, bar nights, and so on.

You can ask any Storm Glaive member online if I’m around on an alt if you don’t see Tyrnathera online, and we also have a short application on our website – thestormglaive.com. The page you get after you click to submit the app will have a link to our recruiting Discord where we can talk more about what you’re looking for in a guild and what the Storm Glaive offers. We’d certainly love to talk with you!

1 Like

These are great folks! 5 star-rating! Highly recommended!

1 Like

This is one of the best groups on the server. I am really enjoying my time here.

1 Like

We’re really glad to have you, Phylok, and super glad you’re having fun!

I have returned to a r/p server in search of a guild that actually role plays with events, lore and fun. My warrior is fury, but I am trying out protection to see if I like it again. I would like to give you guys a look.