[A-RP] The Storm Glaive is recruiting! Merchants, explorers, inventors, and more!

The application is just to show that the player is serious, like Tyr said. It gives us a solid impression of how committed they are. I mean if someone can’t write a couple paragraphs about their character, they’re not likely to roleplay them much, you know?

Guild looks awesome hope to hear a reply.

2 Likes

Excited to have you aboard!!

The time is nigh! We’re drawing in on our old-admiral-turned-Azshara-lieutenant. All allies welcome. Desperately, desperately welcome. :wink:

1 Like

If you’re at ToA this week, come find us. We’re there every day, wandering around.

Tyr’s even sober!

That’s how good of a time we were having, our characters weren’t drinking to cope.

Of course, now an old god has risen… Extra rations of rum for everyone.

1 Like

We’re looking forward to cross-faction collaborations with our new buddies in Korkron Legion.

1 Like

Darkness wakes…

1 Like

If you’re looking for an Alliance guild on Classic, we’ve got that too! < Storm Glaive Classic > is social currently, developing into a caravan theme once members are less focused on levelling.

1 Like

Love these guys, awesome folk in every encounter with them. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you, Phylok. :grinning:

Sure thing bud, hope you guys are doing well.

Hello!

I’m wondering if you guys are still active on MG? I saw you are making a guild on Classic too, so I thought I should ask in case you are on a hiatus now to get things established over there ^^

1 Like

Moon Guard is our home! The Storm Glaive guild in retail is who we are and who we will remain. We’re in a slow period right now, but we’re working hard to get past it and to get our activity levels up. Our Classic guild is just a social RP spin-off for guild members and their friends and family who want company while they play there. I’ll admit that Classic is a bit of a drain on us, but we’re definitely still here. :slight_smile:

I’ll be looking more into you guys! I am a returnee to MG and hoping to get back into the RP swing of things . :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I had a great time rping with these folks and some of my guild recently. I really recommend reaching out to them and hope to see them again soon. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The Storm Glaive is full of kind, friendly people. They’ve been wonderful friends to me and my guild! Cannot recommend them enough. :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you guys so much!! We enjoy y’all too. :heart: :heart:

Aww. Thank you all.