[A-RP] <The Silver Vanguard> High Elf Military RP. Three years old!

I am the Night.

1 Like

Silver Vanguard is always looking for more interested High Elf Roleplayers! Come check out the largest Thalassian Elf community on Moon Guard!

1 Like

I guess we’re kind of a cool guild :sunglasses:

Weird. I dont even have a level 13 human mage

1 Like

The guild is great with a well-rounded cast of individuals. There is something for everyone. :heart: :herb::dove:

1 Like

The Vanguard of the Silver Covenant stands ready! Glory to the Alliance!

3 Likes

Ranger-General Windrunner wants YOU! Specifically, you High Elves and Half-elves.

I joined this Guild about 4-5months ago. In my time here, i have met some really amazing people and have had some of the best Rp and most fun ive had in almost any setting i have every Role played in. I highly recommend thatvl if you are looking for laid back, friendly, and fun community to dip your toes in with RP, Joining The Silver Vanguard is a wonderful option. We will welcome you with open arms and i personally cant wait to see the stories you come up with!

3 Likes

Howdy everyone. Ker’tina here. I have been within the guild for over a year or so. Loved everyone who has joined so far and made the guild great. We have a diversity of people, tons of nightowls, and always events every week unless its the holidays. Come build a story with your elven kin and we are always here for a helping hand!

4 Likes

The Silver Covenant welcomes Thalassians of the Horde to cast off their oppressive yoke! Renounce the false Path of Blood, and embrace our people’s noble heritage! In the name of Dath’remar, we stand strong! For the Alliance!

5 Likes

The true sons and daughters of Quel’Thalas stand proud alongside our allies of Men and Dwarves. The Sin’dorei traitors who betrayed our ancient homeland will pay!

4 Likes

Absolutely amazing folks. Plenty of RP and super-friendly people willing to help you with your high elf lore!

3 Likes

:peace_symbol: :sparkling_heart::man_elf:

Glory to the Silver Vanguard and the Belore’dorei!

4 Likes

Haven’t gotten to interact with this guild in an official way (yet) but the members I have interacted with have been super kind!

2 Likes

The Silver Vanguard is Recruiting!

4 Likes

These elves are the best! So silver! Much shiny! Pointy ears!

2 Likes

Quel’thalas’ people stand undaunted alongside the Alliance. Elves, Men and Dwarf shall forever be allies.

2 Likes

Recruitment is open again this week! The Alliance calls all loyal sons and daughters of Quel’Thalas to stand beside our rightful allies!

1 Like

Going to create a character today on Moon Guard and check out your guild. I have never Role Played since playing this game in BC. I hope to meet and talk to you in-game.

2 Likes

We’ll be happy to meet with you and help you out, friend. I hope you’ll enjoy Roleplaying. I sure do!

2 Likes