[A-RP] <The Silver Vanguard> High Elf Military RP. Three years old!

Also, your Elf looks great! You’re wearing our uniform already, I see. Should have a chat with us. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ah thank you! I don’t RP tho, that’s why it was mostly out of curiosity. I just really like the idea of using classes for stand ins of others!

Well, if you’d ever like to give it a shot among like-minded High Elves, you’d be most welcome.

2 Likes

The Silver Covenant Vanguard is currently recruiting! All High Elves rally to the banner of Vereesa Windrunner, the true Ranger-General of Quel’Thalas!

1 Like

Hi just wondering if DK allowed? Seeing you got Warlocks made me curious. Because this seem interesting overall.

We invite players who use the Death Knight as an OOC class, Pulptenks. :slight_smile: as a proxy for anyone wanting to roleplay a Paladin or a Spellblade or anything like that. I’m sorry to say we don’t recruit Elves who are ICly undead.

2 Likes

Shout out to this guild: looking forward to more RP with you all!

3 Likes

Thank you Axiann! Yeah, we definitely gotta RP more. Maybe stuff will happen over the three year time skip.

2 Likes

Oh this is actually good to hear.

A Friday bump for a great guild! :ear_of_rice:

2 Likes

Super awesome people here.

ooo, just signed up on guild finder. excited to join up.

Quelcore

One day, I would really like to catch you guys online, but play EU so hard to timings just right.

Heyo! Check up on us anytime within the day, especially in the afternoon! Highvalor is always around most of the time or any of our other officers. We’ll give you a proper interview and get you sworn in as soon as possible!

If i recall correctly, this week should be our recruitment week. We like to take breaks and get our fresh recruits sworn by the bulk!

@Belauron
Some of us are nightowls, and you’re not missing much… Though if you can be on and just time things just right… you can deal with the shenanigans! ^^

If you have any questions or anything, you can shoot me a message via in game!

1 Like

The High Elves will overcome any challenge! And emerge stronger than before!

1 Like

How would the Vanguard feel about a half-elf interested in the ranks with the coming of Dragonflight?

Very interested. We made a decision on this a while ago. And Dracthyr who use their visage form to proxy for High Elves or half-elves are welcome among us.

1 Like

Glory to the Quel’dorei! For the Silver Covenant!

1 Like

The Silver Vanguard is open to all people of Quel’dorei descent! High Elves and Half-Elves, come join your people in defending the Alliance! The TRUE sons and daughters of Quel’Thalas!

1 Like

While I haven’t done anything with these fine folk, I do know a number of them. And they’re excellent.

1 Like