[A-RP] <The Silver Vanguard> High Elf Military RP. Three years old!

These are a great group of elves that are a ton of fun to RP with! Check them out if you are interested in Quel’dorei RP :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We look forward to meeting you! o7 New RPers are always welcome. :peace_symbol: :dove: :herb:

Silver Vanguard is proud to bring a welcoming High Elf community to Moon Guard!

1 Like

HELLO ELVSES!

The forums want to grammar check me now and ensure I type more than ten characters. Is this good enough for ya, Blizzard? -_-

We had a fantastic appearance in one of Gavinrad the Bookish’s videos! Happy with how this turned out, and looking forward to doing more with him!

Check out Silver Vanguard this week! Recruitment is open!

2 Likes

The Quel’dorei stand proud alongside the Alliance! All loyal people of Dath’remar Sunstrider, join us!

2 Likes

Really chill and nice guild! Love how there’s usually multiple RP events throughout the week, so no matter what day of the week you’re available you can always catch some RP. Highly recommend this guild for anyone seeking a relaxed environment with quality high elf RP :smiley:

2 Likes

As someone who’s been a part of this guild for as long as I can remember I can tell you this is one of the best Quel’Dorei Guilds on the server and more welcoming and very helpful especially when it comes to lore knowledge of the game even the events are good the GM and Officers are amazing as well and well put together. I consider this guild like family basically.

2 Likes

I’m Baaaaaccckkkkkk. Weeeee!

3 Likes

You’re back, the Silver Covenant is back! Recruitment is open again this week! bring out your High Elves!

1 Like

By the blood of the Highborne, the Quel’dorei yet endure.

1 Like

:sunny: :dove:

Praise the Quel’dorei. :pray:

We claim this land for the Alliance!

2 Likes

Recruitment is OPEN this week! I hope to see many new Elven faces!

2 Likes

Bal’adash! On behalf of the Dwarven Noa on Classic, I look forward to seeing many new faces for Quel’dorei Noa on retail. o7 Especially for the medical division! :medical_symbol:

By the BLOOD OF THE HIGHBORNE, Victory shall belong to the Quel’dorei!

8 Likes

These guys are so much fun!

3 Likes

The Silver Vanguard Stands ready!

2 Likes

The Silver Covenant stands against the Primalist threat! Slay the Dragon!

2 Likes

The High Elves of the Silver Covenant stand for the Alliance! Will you answer the call and stand with the rightful Ranger-General of the Quel’dorei people, and defend our people and our allies?

1 Like