[A-RP] <The Silver Vanguard> High Elf Military RP. Three years old!

I tired again, said it was already sent. Mine is WrenchX#1650

And your name does not appear to exist.

Hmm… i dont know why. Do you have a discord that i can grab? Perhaps we can speak there until i can add you when i get home from work

You could try joining the Grand Alliance Discord and DMing me from there.

1 Like

By the blood of the Highborne, our foes know only defeat.

1 Like

As of today, the Silver Vanguard is ONE YEAR OLD! WHOO! Thanks so much to the Moon Guard community and everyone who loves High Elves.

10 Likes

The Quel’dorei stand ready to serve the alliance, and protect our people.

2 Likes

Happy Birthday to your guild!

3 Likes

Congrats to you all! A few days late, but I recognized the guild name.

1 Like

Been actively hanging out with these elves for the past month for so and they’re probably the best guild for Thalassian elf RP on Moon Guard in my opinion.

1 Like

I’ve also bumped into some members from here and they were super friendly. Would recommend this guild!

1 Like

Thank you all for all of your support!

1 Like

I’ve loved High Elves and Quel’thalas since before I started RPing in 2008 and have always tried to have one, or at least be supportive of them, until we finally got options with Void Elves. I’ve been looking for a place for my Quel’dorei magister Val’thoran to call home. Am looking forward to reaching out.

3 Likes

Tal anu’men no Quel’dorei!

1 Like

This is great to hear. Congratulations!

I really like the idea of this, but i’m stranded on a dead rp realm. would it be ok to make a level one and go from there? I’d be completely destitute though :confused:

1 Like

Of course Kirawolfkin. What matters is the quality of your character, not the gold in your bags! We may even be able to help out a bit.

1 Like

Hey Kirawolfkin, I’m sorry but I forgot the name of your Elf you whispered me on earlier. Can you remind me so I remember to whisper you again?

Or you can reach me on Discord at Dredful#0391

1 Like

Hi there! I have a question out of curiosity more than anything. It says you don’t accept Death Knights, but what are your thoughts in using them as stand ins for another class?

For example, I have a Silver Covenant Frostfencer that I play as a Frost Death Knight

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FNw8aopWQAc7lAj?format=jpg&name=900x900

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EdlXvZxWoAAPbeq?format=png&name=large

Oh, that’s A-okay Turokan. We accept Death Knights as a proxy class for Spellblades or Paladins or anything really.

2 Likes