[A-RP] <The Silver Vanguard> High Elf Military RP. Three years old!

Frowns at his notification box

I apologize. I didn’t even realized you replied to me.

I have quite a bit of experience with Dice Master. I love it. A simple yet fantastic way to RP in the game.

How many hours a week do you dedicate to RP events?

Let’s see. We usually have 3-5 Events per week. Which typically start at 8 or 9 server time and last for round two hours, usually. Casual Rp happens all throughout the day at our guild base of Quel’Ban.

3 Likes

Slick map sir.

1 Like

That’s a great area. You are surrounded by conflict quite literally.

Trolls to the south and the east.
Undead from the north.
Dwarves from the west, depending on your relations with them.

When you join the guild, are their IC class rules and restrictions?

Our races that we recruit are High Elves and Half-Elves. So if you’re a Half-Elf who uses a human model, that’s fine. Other Half-Elves like Half-Kaldorei can also join.

We don’t recruit Death Knights, or Demon Hunters, as they don’t fit our theme. Warlocks, surprisingly, are allowed in the Silver Covenant. All other classes are also welcome.

1 Like

Silver Vanguard had a great time at ToA this year!

2 Likes

Bump!
A great guild with great people :heart:

2 Likes

Hey there! Just looking to inquire- are you guys recruiting currently? Trying to get a heartbeat for rp on MG to gauge whether or not I want to resub. Saw you guys about on a trial account and figured I’d search you up and drop a message in your thread o/

Hi there! o/

As of currently, we are definitely recruiting more members to join the Silver Vanguard’s ranks. Just message any of our officers in-game or if you see us just standing somewhere, we can get you started with an in-game interview and we’ll get you situated in!

1 Like

The Silver Vanguard wants YOU to come Roleplay with us! Bring your High Elf to Quel’Ban! Let’s continue this High Elf roleply Hot spot!

1 Like

Your guild looks so awesome! Definitely going to reach out in game. I’m curious, how would the Silver Vanguard take to a Nightfallen High Elf inquiring about the guild? :eyes:

Hey there! The GM could correct me if I’m wrong, We are only accepting Quel’dorei elves and also half-elves ( human x quel’dorei ).

Highvalor could go into more depth but it’s just because we’re just trying to fit in the whole High Elf Silver Covenant thing going. If you have any questions or concerns just send him some questions or find his character in game!

3 Likes

Thank you!

It was a cool evening. One of the first signs of the fading summer. The sun was getting lower. Soon, fall would be upon them. Fëanor Quel’dorah, Commander of the Silver Covenant Vanguard, drew a deep breath in, and let a deep sigh out. It was good, moments like these. Summer did not appeal to him in the way that it once did. It was too painful. Full of to many memories. he preferred the autumn now, and its gentle embrace. The amber trees and their falling leaves. It was a good spot, this. Quiet and cool, far from prying eyes. He helped up his hand within a closed fist. The formation of Elves moving behind him came to a complete stop, their instincts sharp and discipline well-honed.

“We’ll make camp here for the night.” He said to his Captains. The officers passed on their commands to the Sergeants, the Elves responsible for enacting their orders. In an instant, Quel’dorei rangers took to the trees as sentries. A clearing was made. Supplies were unloaded from taught rucksacks and tents began to go up. There was a communal feeling in the air. A battalion of High Elven soldiers was always a close fraternity. More akin to community and family than merely an army. For they were all kin. All one people. The only ones they had left. And the easily-forged bonds of the warrior-born stretched tightly throughout all of them.

Fires were lit. Camps were made. There was music coming from the rows of campfires. Fëanor himself sat down at the center of it all, his officers and comrades, the closest friends and colleagues he had among his people, sharing the campfire with him. Hungry souls at their vending repast, canteens were refilled, with the luxury of the stream nearby allowing them all to drink their fill. As the evening finally set in around them, Fëanor looked into the campfire’s flames, and then up at the sky. He couldn’t think of anywhere he would rather be right now.

A TREMENDOUS thank you to our very own Ker’tina Silverflight for commissioning this! :joy:

3 Likes

Hey Highvalor.

I tried to speak to you but you logged off (you were AFK).

So I have a question - are you recruiting?

I want to main a High Elf and I am between two concepts:

• A pirate who has left Quel’Thalas before the raid of Arthas and joined the pirate life. He’s looking for a place to call home. He will be either a rogue or a monk OOC.
  • A wandering royal artist who managed to escape Quel’thalas during the siege of the Death Knight Arthas. He has then been travelling around Azeroth, painting and drawing. He will be a cloth user.

These two are my RP concepts right now. I am a +21 RPer who’s looking for a place and I am willing to take any interview necessary. Just tell me, for OOC purposes, what are you looking for specifically (the class) and I will be ready to create the refered character.

1 Like

Heya Camus. Sorry about being AFK when you messaged me.

We are indeed recruiting. we’re always looking for courageous High Elves to serve their people in these dark times.

If you want to be a former Pirate, that sounds interesting. The Silver Covenant has a Navy and you’ be bringing something unique to the table. And if you want to be an Artist, then the sounds like fun. Just remember that we ARE a Military Roleplay guild, so we have things like Uniforms and training events. We’re a heavy RP guild, but have a laid-back and relaxed culture. We love High elves and are committed to making a great guild centered around them.

As for what classes we need right now? We’re definitely looking for Plate-wearers! But you can make anything you want~.

1 Like

I will have to get in touch with one of you all soon to get information about joining.

2 Likes

You’d be most welcome, Curemaster. Recruitment opens on the 11th. If you like, you can message me on Discord at Dredful#0391

2 Likes

Added good sir! I am wrench. Just shoot me a message when you’re on or i will see if i can catch ya

I don’t believe I see a Wrench pending :open_mouth: Might have to send a friend request.