[A-RP] <The Silver Vanguard> High Elf Military RP. Three years old!

We have never given up our claim to Thalassian citizenship, my friend. Never. We did not choose exile. We were forced out by the hand of ungrateful allies who know nothing of Governance. Of building consensus. No attempt to find a solution. We disagreed with the path our people were taking. We were more convenient to ignore than to actually deal with, so we were exiled, despite having fought for Quel’Thalas as fiercely as any Blood Elf living today.

4 Likes

Vereesa, perhaps. Others?

And that is a grave injustice. Theloria Shadecloak was only in Outland because she was sent there during the Second War to end the Orcish threat to Quel’Thalas forever. Her reward was to be banished from her homeland by the same people who sent her there. Blood Elves are jerks.

4 Likes

Join us today to fight for the future of all Thalassians! Glory to the Quel’dorei!

Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds and shall find me unafraid.

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate,
I am the captain of my soul.

-Some passage Saitheayn overheard, read by the Mage-Commander to a fallen companion.

4 Likes

Silver Vanguard is temporarily closing Recruitment for a while so we can focus on some quality time with our amazing members and new recruits! Check back with us soon!

1 Like

Silver Vanguard is still closed, but we’ve had an AMAZING two weeks RPing with our members! And we’ll be open for recruitment again soon! When we are, I hope you’ll all join us in this awesome community of High Elves.

3 Likes

Silver Vanguard is open and recruiting once more! By the Light of the Sun, the Alliance shall prevail!

1 Like

Come and join us! Tally ho!

1 Like

The Silver Vanguard stands for the Alliance!

1 Like

That’s Great. I hope you guys continue to raise more Members like the Silverguard here on Moonguard. I would love to see more High Elven or Thalassian Guilds again Ether Active or atleast still around.

1 Like

Glory to the Quel’dorei!

1 Like

How would an elf get in touch with you outside of WoW? Recently moved over from WrA and have been looking for an elven guild!

2 Likes

I suggest sending me an In-game mail? I’ll also keep an eye out for you :slight_smile: You can hit us up on Discord if you’re in the Grand Alliance or Legacy of the Quel’dorei!

2 Likes

Seen you all the other night on my Alt, Hiren Skysong. Seem like a very lovely bunch of people!

2 Likes

What time of the day do your events tend to take place?

2 Likes

Hi there! Most of our events are 8PM ST that can go at least to an hour or two.

I’m usually there when we do our Basic Training and Silver Assemblies.

3 Likes

Hello!

I was wondering if your event has any kind of D20 systems that they use. Thank you!

Hi Tsuneo. The Silver Vanguard commonly uses the Warcraft Conquest D20 system. But we are thinking of branching out into using some Dicemaster.

1 Like

“I heartily endorse this product and\or service”

Been rolling with the SV for approx. the last month, and they are an awesome group of people. Super chill, really fun to hang out with for random RP, and keeping lots of little story lines and events going for the more serious stuff.

Please don’t be shy with approaching any of us :slight_smile:

2 Likes

One of our recruits apparently got yelled at by one of our superiors. He is now tasked to clean the river of our base but seems an impossible task. Come join us today so we can drink fresh water!

2 Likes