[A-RP] The Silver Hammer Community Project

Monthly buuump. The Silver Hammer is operating out of Zandalar this month, in tandem with the server campaign playing out in February/March! A lot of the Hammer’s knights can be found at the Alliance hub of Shatterstone Harbor- please do give some of us a poke if you’d like to meet us!

We’ve already undertaken a handful of missions for Alliance command, and we’re looking forwards to battling Zandalari Prelates next week in Nazmir. If you’re interested in joining the Hammer, drop me a line and I’ll give you a link!

Also, thank you to Eadren for the kind words! I don’t know how to quote your post with this fancy new forum format yet.

1 Like

Bump for TSH! The meeting for this month should be fun, and is coming up on Sunday!

I really should bump this more often, shouldn’t I? TSH has our monthly meeting coming up next saturday! We’re always excited to see some new faces around, so if you’re a paladin (or even a regular light worshipper, knight, battle cleric, or priest!) we’d love to have you. We’ll be picking a location soon.

If anybody has interest in their character becoming a paladin, we’ve also gone through evaluating our mentors and cleared away a lot of the inactive ones. Those that are left are eager and interested to take on students! Please reach out to me and I can help with setting that up.

If you’d like a Discord invite just to check us out, please reach out to: Hildira#5605.

Also, TSH has an in-game community! We don’t chat a whole lot in it, and prefer Discord, but this helps with event scheduling:
Community Code: BeEjo7rSLKa

3 Likes

This community is fantastic. If you want to RP an Alliance Paladin this is the group to sign up with.

Thank you so much! TSH’s coordination team does their best with the project! We love getting new people, as well.

We’ll be heading on an expedition to the Broken Isles this month- it’d be cool to run into some folks there!