[A-RP] The Silver Hammer Community Project

I give this idea a solid Neat out of 10. I will chuck a whisper at some one in game shortly.

Am I correct in assuming you hope to make use of the new community feature in BfA as well?
05/27/2018 06:07 PMPosted by Gerhan
I give this idea a solid Neat out of 10. I will chuck a whisper at some one in game shortly.

Am I correct in assuming you hope to make use of the new community feature in BfA as well?

It depends on what the final feature turns into, but if it's anything like Discord, then I see no reason as to why not.

Also!

Tonight is the Silver Hammer's first tournament, hosted at 8PM tonight in the Argent Tournament Grounds (as a proxy for Alliance lands in Dun Morogh). There will be three wings of competition, all with an assortment of prizes. The tournament is open to all Light-faithful characters and encourages paladins and squires alike to test their mettle on the field!
This hasn't been given a nice bump in a little while. Back up to the top! Also, the Silver Hammer is always looking to devou- er, train more squires.

I think all the mentors might have to joust over the next one we get.
I hope this thread shows we're friendly enough. There really is a great repository or information and experience within this community group. Anyone who is at all curious should reach out! Whether you're thinking about RPing a paladin, need some direction with yours, or are just curious about what we do and who some of the members are.
The next meeting this month will be held on the 28th of July, with the event portion occurring just after on the 29th. Time will most likely be at 8pm server time but is subject to change depending on last minute real life events.

Please feel free to message any of the moderators/leaders on the front page for any questions/concerns.
Bumping this to the top. We have a new community for those who are interested in participating at our events in-game at this community code! Looking forward to more community building and outreach within the Light RP corner of the Alliance.

BeEjo7rSLKa
Also, we will be hosting an event based around the Darkshore/Horde conflict storyline on July 29th at 8pm server time! Send me a tell in-game! Should be stuff for both non-combat medical roleplayers and combat-oriented frontline fighters! (Possibly world PvP if there is interest!) See you there.
Not a single Dark Knight to be seen.

Pathetic.
A much needed bonk for this thread!
09/17/2018 01:18 PMPosted by Hildira
A much needed bonk for this thread!

Much appreciated! The Silver Hammer will be gathering this month on the 30th within Boralus!

There will be talk of the current Silver Hand's alignment and that of Turalyon's influence.
This hasn't been bumped in a while! TSH did fun stuff and met up with the Order of Embers in Drustvar back in October. They should be poking around Stormsong Valley later this month!

feed us more squires

Back to the top with you! We are still active, and are offering training, events, and hosting event advertisements for individuals and groups dedicated to Light-centric roleplay and camaraderie!

I don’t want to be putting the cart before the horse, but I just started RPing as my human paladin last night (Oliver Stormhardt - in-game as Ahliver) and it was a lot more fun than I expected. Especially because he’s super different from Dloin.

Anywho, despite my odd play-times (generally not online until after 10 or 11 server time), I would love to get into contact with the folks from this project. Giving Oliver an IC mentor would be a lot of fun, and useful for myself. I haven’t RP’d as anybody other than Dloin since Cataclysm!

1 Like

Feel free to contact one of the listed staff in the OP and we’ll give you an invite to the Discord! All the available mentors are listed there and can give you an ease of access.

Also, our next meeting will be held on Dec. 22nd currently listed at 8PM. See you there!

1 Like

Kerdic let me come!

bump bump! TSH meeting is coming up and there are several fun events in planning for January.

wow, I forgot to bump this. We have stuff coming up! A fun tavern night coming on friday, and then some other events later in the month- the meeting is on the 20th!

1 Like

TSH is having something of a tavern night tonight! Just some casual RP to get members closer. People interested in TSH (and friends!) are welcome to come in- we’ll be in Stromgarde Keep’s tavern at about 7:30ish.

A bump for this again! TSH is having an event tomorrow night at 7pm- we’ll be trying to make inroads into Hillsbrad.

Friendly bump. Excellent community with authentic Silver Hand RP, given an Alliance focus.

Another monthly even fast approaches! Never a better time to get involved than the present.

1 Like