[A-RP] <The Scarlet Conclave> Radical Scarlet Crusade guild

Overview:

The Scarlet Conclave is an 18+, heavy roleplay guild founded in 2017 on Wyrmrest Accord, looking to provide a lore-accurate roleplaying space for non-redemptionist Scarlet Crusaders. We offer a friendly community with a long history, experienced officers, passionate writers, an elegant combat system and dynamic guild campaigns.

A central part of our guild is the division between in-character and out-of-character. Our guild offers a diverse and strongly LGBTQ+ friendly environment, and we have a zero-tolerance policy on racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, ableism, or other forms of discrimination and prejudice.

In Character:

We adhere to the teachings of Saidan Dathrohan, the Grand Crusader, operating under the deluded notion that he was never anything more than a beacon of the Light and a hero of humanity, and that we are the sole true inheritors to his legacy and that of the Scarlet Crusade.

We wage war against all others, be they living or dead, Alliance or Horde, Argent or schismatic Scarlet, prosecuting a war against the unholy, the heathen, and the inhuman. As such, we primarily only recruit humans, with only the slimmest minority of Bronzebeard dwarves and high elves allowed into the ranks of the organization, who often suffer great discrimination.

With an intricate and realistic structure of branches and sub-organizations, people from almost all walks of life can find a place in the Scarlet Crusade and in a war against the enemies of the Holy Light, either in the Army of the Scarlet Crusade, the Clergy, the Magocracy, the Inquisition, or the Crimson Legion, all of which boast their own purpose, niche and organization.

We have no in-character presence in Stormwind–all of our roleplay happens strictly in Lordaeron and proxy-zones for holdings in the north, and we strictly uphold our hostility to the Grand Alliance and neutral organizations of the world.

Required Addons:

Dicemaster
TRP3

Recruitment:

Our recruitment process is comprehensive and starts with an out-of-character interview to assess whether or not you and your character will be a fit for the guild.

At this point, if you don’t have a character fit for a Scarlet guild, an officer will gladly workshop with you to make certain that you’ll have someone you can put on the roster.

After this, an in-character meeting or initiation will be organized.

Officer Contacts:

All officers can be reached on Discord to carry out a preliminary out-of-character interview.

If you wish to reach out for cross-guild collaboration, or simply wish to offer comments, concerns or otherwise, please reach out to the GM specifically.

[GM] highlordthoranis (he/him)

[Officer] quinn.y (they/them)

[Officer] eirdwen (she/her)

[Officer] makeartnotaleks (they/she/he)

19 Likes

these guys are awesome, btw

some of the best themed roleplay you can come across. dudes know what they’re doing, have great lore, and don’t shy away from their material. super inclusive and kind ooc, too.

if anything, crowley is a joy to work with. he has great ideas, loves making stories, and is just a genuine blast to make stuff with.

uh but uh scarlets are bad and you should trust me because i’m bad, but i’m good!

2 Likes

Bumping this! I’ve been caught up a lot with work and college, so I’ve been slow to get on top of this thread.

I’m happy to see the love of the radical scarlets has not died in RP. c:

1 Like

Sorry I’m late! Glad for your support :]

Refreshing. Hopefully you won’t get too hounded. Scarlets in any form tend to draw the worst out of people.

1 Like

They sure do; which is why typically I vet potential recruits for a week or more, and make sure everyone knows we’re not full of people that would actually agree with the Crusade OOC, lmao

All too common back on Wyrmrest back in the day, too.

Also, vaguely thinking of dropping updates on the guild campaign in this thread as we go… (Mostly so that I actually remember to post in here.)

More red humaniez? Get em boyz!

1 Like

bumping this to the top because midterm season is over and i am free of the shackles of college education (for now)

1 Like

Humanity is in peril! Thus, I have bumped the forum post!

2 Likes

It’s the holiday season and the Scarlet Conclave wishes everyone, Alliance, Horde, or otherwise a Happy Chanukah, a Merry Christmas and happy holidays!

Plus, this is a bump, I guess.

Just pointing out that you posted this 28 days later, just like a certain other zombie apocalypse.

1 Like

I’ll send you back to the Twisting Nether if you don’t join the Crusade. >:)

1 Like

DUUUUUUDE! I am so glad to see you guys alive. I joined way back when.

1 Like

Been baggin deaders and gettin coins. The Crusade is back baby!

1 Like

im p excited for the new scarlet mog. hopefully nothing bad happens! let it just be mog, lemme stay in the lore hole

1 Like

Hey! Sorry that I haven’t really been around lol, college has kept me busy and I haven’t checked the thread in a long time.

Who were you back in the day? Always nice to find old guildies. :slight_smile:

Greetings. I was wondering what you guys think of the new heritage armor.

Because I have become convinced that these upcoming Scarlet Transmog pieces were designed precisely with it in mind. To replace Stormwind iconography with Scarlet iconography.

1 Like

Alot of the Silver Vanguard members when they saw that on wowhead felt the same thing as well. Fits the theme and everything and provides a good uniform for Scarlet guilds out there if you’re going for the infantry route…

1 Like

We’re glad to see Scarlet mog coming out, though a lot of us like to use older mog pieces. Most likely, the upcoming set will be relegated to higher ranks, since it seems to be reminiscent of the Scarlet Champion NPCs!

2 Likes