Any active traditional Scarlet Crusade guilds?

Hi all,

Kind of server/guild hunting at the moment. I was wondering if there were any Scarlet Crusade guilds on MG or even WRA? I would prefer non-fanon based guilds. Human/KT only etc, adjacent to the modern Crusade.

I’ve been looking but can’t really seem to find any. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

1 Like

Embers of the Flame is an amazing Scarlet Guild, but they are not just Human/KT only. Which, canonically, Scarlet was not just humans. Yes, more recently, it is more humans because the dwarves and elves have been dying out and not replaced since many Scarlets have lost a lot of members, but they were initially all races that lived in Lordaeron and wanted to fight for it back.

3 Likes

Theres also Scarlet Dominion and I think Archduchy of Northrende or something.

1 Like

Initially yeah, but Abbendis flat out calls non-humans lesser beings and other than fairbanks, there is not a single non-human Scarlet Crusade character IN Wow. People can say what they want about that comic as well, but the boy Metzen says it’s cannon, so /shrug.

I’m sure a lot of that was fueled by Balnazaar and Mal’ganis, but it still stuck; judging by current and recent crusade it would appear to still ring true.

1 Like

If you go into the Scarlet Monastery, there are in fact Dwarven and Elven statues for those Scarlet Crusaders. So your comment is, fortunately, incorrect.

2 Likes

In fact, I said “initially yeah”. So it is not incorrect, and I even elaborated further that I’m referring to the modern/recent crusades.

Feel free to find me a single scarlet crusade NPC in game that isn’t human, besides the deaders.

2 Likes

Well, in that regard, you are correct. :shrugs: Though I think you mean npcs, not in-game characters.

1 Like

My apologies, yes I meant NPCs. English is not my native language.

1 Like

I would highly recommend the Scarlet Dominion on MG! They have been very down-to-earth and everyone I’ve RPed with has been amazing. I don’t know if they are human/KT only but I would reach out.

1 Like

But Embers has cookies, coffee, and bonfires.

3 Likes

I recommend Scarlet Conclave if you’re looking for roleplay that follows the themes and canon of the Scarlet Crusade. Good luck!

2 Likes

I think out of the Scarlet guilds I’ve been in that are currently recruiting, I’d say Embers of the Flame’s the best bet. As Aeralin said, they also have cookies. Can’t go wrong.

4 Likes

The only Scarlet guild I could recommend that stays true to traditional themes (and understands the Scarlet Crusade as antagonists) would be Scarlet Conclave. They’re a great bunch of people OOC and have a deep understanding of the lore.

4 Likes

If you’re still searching and you want a human only, true to canon lore zealots and the most iconic villains in WoW than I’d like to recommend my own guild, the Scarlet Reclamation which is apart of the Scarlet Brotherhood from BFA that spread propaganda and ICly now has a home Fenris Isle because the zealous Crusaders made a home there. They get beat up on by the Forsaken by Lillian Voss who appears to have been the Scarlet’s kryptonite since Cata, but we we will inevitably lose Fenris Isle to the Forsaken. We will also operate at Solliden Farm/Scarlet Palisade where the Scarlet Brotherhood’s propaganda was being distributed during the battle for the Undercity during BFA.

Our IC goal is the Brotherhood’s: supposedly we have the last true Menethil the throne who is of the Arathor bloodline and Calia secretly had a child with. In actual legit, non-Scarlet propaganda lore, it was a Lordaeronian Footman. We believe Anduin Wrynn is lovers with Sylvanas and murdered Calia at Arathor because he wants to marry Calia and have a claim to the Lordaeron throne. We are safekeeping this “heir” until we wipe out the Forsaken and Worgens/Gilmeans, but first we’re going to ally with King Greymane and manipulate thr Gilmeans/Worgens to help us take Lordaeron from thr undead before we turn on the Worgen and wipe then out. When all of this is done, it will be safe to reveal our hidden Menethil.

(This is all real lore from Scarlet propaganda, none of this is made up. Sources: [The Cursed Old Wolf], [The Last Menethil], [The Would-Be Queen], and [The Traitor King]. You’d have to look up these items because I can’t post links yet.