[A-RP] The Order of the Eclipse (recruiting Kaldorei, Ren'dorei, and Quel’dorei)

Recently moved to Moon Guard!

Story:
Following N’zoth’s assault on Azeroth, the Ren’dorei were still fighting for acceptance within the Alliance. Vellrys Shadowseeker and some fellow Ren’dorei met with a Kaldorei Huntress named Lyarria Moonshadow. She was still nursing the invisible wounds left in the wake of the War of Thorns and empathized with the Ren’dorei’s loss of home, family, and identity. The two races decided to unify and form a coalition between the Ren’dorei and Kaldorei people. A Quel’dorei by the name of Alisendria Runecrown approached the two races seeking to join their pact on behalf of the High Elves. Trelios Dusksorrow soon joined to help lead and represent the Ren’dorei. And so, the Order of the Eclipse was born on the grounds of unity and common ancestors.

Mission Statement:
The Order of the Eclipse seeks to unite the Elves of the Alliance under one banner. We have all suffered loss of loved ones and homes. We must now choose to put aside our differences of the past and look to the future of the elven people of the Alliance, together.

Things to know:

• We do not tolerate hateful speech or behavior and require that you be respectful to your guildies and all people in the game at large both IC and OoC. By wearing our guild name you are representing us.
  • We are a light RP, lore adherent guild that accepts Kaldorei, Ren’dorei, and Quel’dorei.
  • We welcome all ages but hold everyone to a high maturity standard.
  • We have a Discord server that we highly encourage you to join as it is where we post all of our events. Plus pet pictures!
  • Our designated RP night is Friday at 7 pm server time.

Who to Contact:
In game: Lyarria, Vellrys, Alisendria, or Trexyx

Thank you for reading and have a wonderful day!

5 Likes

Hello everyone! Alisendria here, wanting to let you all know that we’re thinking of doing an IC recruitment event soon to build up our new roster!

We’re always on the lookout for more Quel’dorei, Ren’dorei, and Kaldorei brothers and sisters for our Order. If you’re interested, please let one of the aforementioned Officers know! We’ll be happy to have you!

I often wander around Stormwind and both Northrend and Legion Dalaran, so if you see me, don’t be afraid to say hello!

Thank you for reading, and I hope to hear from some of you soon!

4 Likes

Hello everyone! We will be holding a recruitment event on Friday, March 12th starting at 7 pm server time likely in the Mage Quarter. If you see us, feel free to walk up and say hello! Hope to see you there!

2 Likes

Good to see Order of the Eclipse on MG. May look into joining on my Illidari if they are accepted icly.

2 Likes

We would love to have you! If you see any of the officers or myself online, feel free to reach out!

1 Like

Recruitment night is starting tonight! The Mage District of Stormwind is where we’re set up! Come meet us if you’re interested!

1 Like

Hello. I was hoping maybe i could join. Sorry i wanted to ask earlier in the week and i missed the recruiting as i had work. I dont want to have to start a new character so i was thinking of transfering my character over as the guild i was in has swapped realms and im not really interested in paying for a transfer to their new realm. No one who i used to play with on my current realm plays anymore. Just curious before i pay for the move. Would i get to keep all of my transmog appearences ive collected or would they all be wiped as they would not have been collected on the new realm? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey Lucìen! You are welcome to join us! All of your transmog, gold, and items on that character should stay with you when you transfer.
We’re still pretty small, but we would love to have you. If you do choose to transfer, feel free to reach out in game if you see one of the officers online (Lyarria, Alisendria, Vellrys, or Trexyx). Hope to hear from you soon!

1 Like

Ooh yay im so excited. I will organise to transfer this week. Ive never role played before but it sounds so fun. Ill try my best. Please be gentle lol. Ill let you know once ive moved across :grin:

1 Like

I love the concept. Not looking to join but feel free to give a wave if you see me about.

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words! :smiley:

Sure thing. I hope you guys enjoy your time on Moonguard :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, I am interested in your guild. How active are you and how many members? I am looking for friends, since a lot of the ones I used to hang out with have left the game.

So sad to see the list of friends not online anymore. I am a very detailed rp player, multi-paragraph and lore compliant. I do not tolerate drama or rude people.

I am on West coast, and often up until 4 a m. A night owl, yes, and also retired and loving it.

1 Like

Hey there Alviira! I’m a rather new member myself, but I think I can answer some of your questions.

The guild currently houses 20 characters with some of those being alts of course. Activity tends to be a bit slow unless there is a scheduled event. However, it is still possible to find people to RP with on those off nights. Just had a great impromptu RP session with one of the other members last night in fact.

To your second point, I am much like you in the way you’ve described yourself. In my little over a week here, I can say that everyone seems very mature, respectful, and polite. There seems to be a sensibility and a lack of crudeness that I’ve personally run across in so many places and so many groups prior. As someone who is lore-compliant and enjoys the multi-para style, you’ll find a few of us like that here. I can say that I also enjoy multi-para RP as do the two other members I’ve had longer RP sessions with thus far.

To zoom out for a moment from my own experiences, lore-compliance itself is something the guild uses as an active recruitment point. I have seen nothing to indicate it is anything but true. Official RP nights are shaping up to take place at 8:30 server on Fridays.

I hope that answers all of your questions; and if it sounds good to you, I know we’d love to have you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello Alviira! Feyahni hit the nail on the head. We’re still pretty new to MG so we’re still small and a lot of us are busy so it can get kind of slow. But we’re building up and hoping to generate some more interest as we go.

Also, please don’t hesitate to reach out to someone in game or through the Guild Finder if you’re interested or have more questions!

(Also thank you Feyahni for answering! My computer has been doing some updates today so my availability has been scattered)

1 Like

Hello everyone! Just wanted to pop on and let anyone who is interested in our Order, that we are starting a new RP campaign tomorrow evening!

Please be sure to let an officer know if you’re interested in joining our cause! We’re more than happy to answer any questions you may have

I’ve read your thread and I might be interested in joining with one of my elves! :slight_smile:
Though I’m curious! What kind of events do you usually host? Are they social, adventures or…?

2 Likes

Hi Kamarill! Thanks for your interest in us! Ultimately, we’re aiming to do both some of both. At this point we’re planning on most of our weekly events being more adventure-y, but we definitely want to have some casual and social events tucked in as well for variety.

As Alisendria said, we’re about to start a campaign tomorrow, which will take place in Kalimdor.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here or find someone in game to talk to. Some of the people who can answer questions for you are: Myself (Lyarria), Alisendria, Trexyx, Vellrys, and Feyahni.

Such a great group! Any Elves of the Alliance wishing to join our order, please do so. We provide a great atmosphere for everyone with some awesome story tellers! Very good group of friends! :purple_heart: :blue_heart: :green_heart:

1 Like

Hello I am new to Moon Guard as well as Ren’dorei RP. (although not a stranger to RP in general) How would one go about joining or interviewing?