[A-RP] The Order of the Eclipse (recruiting Kaldorei, Ren'dorei, and Quel’dorei)

Hey there, Exavra!

If you’re interested in joining or even just asking questions, all you have to do is reach out to an officer in-game. If you see me online (which I should be later tonight), I’d be more than happy to do the honors. Otherwise you can look for Lyarria, Alisendria, Vellrys, or Corranis.

1 Like

If someone’s going to be around tomorrow, I’m interested. Been sitting on this character for like a year wanting to do something with him

1 Like

Howdy…
So, my guy is OOCly a DH (i like the class mechanics), but I’ve been ICly coining him as a spellsword, mage/swords trope.
Would this be an issue?

1 Like

Heya, Sanestorath. There should be quite a few of us on tonight as a pretty major event of our current campaign is scheduled to take place starting at 7:30 server. It may be a bit hectic, but we could still get you an invite if you’d like. There may be a few officers who are able to stick around after the event to chit chat with you and answer any questions you may have.

Hi there, Glaivereaver. I feel like I remember you from another recruitment thread somewhere where you explained this concept. Was it perhaps over on WrA in the Silver Circle’s thread? In any case, your concept is not at all a problem with us. DHs as well as spellswords (as long as they’re explained in a way that remains Lore-abiding as we are a Lore-abiding guild) are very much accepted. From what I think I remember about your concept, you should fit in just fine.

We have our first Shalla’belore Conclave meeting coming up on Friday at 8:30 server. These meetings will serve to communicate IC news to the guild, conduct promotion ceremonies, and to introduce new members to the ranks. Now is a great time to get involved!

2 Likes

I would like to attend, if possible?
At the very least, I’ll go shadowmeld in the corner if needed.
Mind if I ask where it is?

Do you mean the Friday meeting? If so, you don’t have to lamp with shadowmeld. Though, if you’re just wanting to scope things out and see if our style is appealing to you, then feel free to observe that way if it’s less awkward. I’m not entirely sure where we’ll be holding it just yet, but we can certainly let you know when we do.

Edit

We have a location! The meeting will be held at Silverwing Outpost in Ashenvale.

1 Like

I definitely wouldn’t mind. I’d be happy even just sitting back and observing if adding me in would be too much logistically

Sounds good! Just send a whisper to Lyarria, Alisendria, Vellrys, or Corranis a little before 7:30 tonight. They should be able to get you squared away. Corranis is the one running the event, so he’d be better able to advise on how difficult it would be to get you in on such short notice. I’ll be signing on right at or a little after the event starts due to a late work schedule this week, so if you can’t get ahold of anyone else in time I should be able to get you an invite around then. :slight_smile:

Update:

Due to an unforeseen IRL emergency, our event tonight is being postponed. I know there were people considering attending/observing, but if you’d still like to join or even just ask questions, I’ll make sure to be online tonight at or a little after 7:30 server. :slight_smile:

That’s actually super convenient because I won’t be on until 8-9 server time. How late will you / another officer be around?

I’ll be on around then.