[A/RP] <Templars of the Rose> Recruiting

Bump bump because Bumpity Bump!
hi tried to apply at the website posted but when I try to register it gives the message "User registration is currently not allowed." thought I would give you a heads up
Hey there, Chris! Thanks for posting. We had a pause on recruitment due to RL emergencies among our recruitment crew then we had a RL meet up with PAX East. We're hitting our stride again this weekend. In the interim, join us in Discord. PM me ingame at Arialynn#1934 or send an in-game mail and we'll set you up with an invite. :)
And registration is open once again after that hiatus. See https://trg.network for details and go from there.
Bump.
Things are about to start heating up with the pre-patch so now is a great time to check the guild out if you're looking for a good home!
Good evening. I sent an application on your webpage. Just saying a pre-emptive hello. I'll try to message someone in-game soon too. ^-^
Good evening. I sent an application on your webpage. Just saying a pre-emptive hello. I'll try to message someone in-game soon too. ^-^
I also apparently don't know how to use the forums and double posted on two different characters. @_@;
Thanks for getting in contact, Derrori! And for the bumpity for this thread. Welcome. :)
/bump, it's a new expansion and things are happening. Get in contact with us in the game. See you around!
Bump. We've got cookies and beer so pick your poison.
1 Like