[A-RP] Stormwind Farmer's Market - May 6th

Stormwind Farmer’s Market

The Stormwind Farmer's Market is coming to town!

If you are a farmer or simply have handmade goods for sale, this is the market for you! Saddle up your horse or hitch up your wagon of cabbages and head on down to Stormwind City!

Date: May 6th
Stalls open: 5:00 server

Stall Reservations

Reserved Stalls!

1-
2- The Argent Vanguard (Blessings, Enchants, Crusade-approved equipment)
3-
4- Nyctia Skystalker (Confectionary Cart)
5-
6- Crowhood Mercantile (Cloth, Silk, Leatherworking, Refitting, Repairs & more!)
7-
8-
9- Dunmont Mortimer
10-
11- White Hart Farms (Veggies and Homemade Treats)

Map of Stall locations

Reply to this post if you’d like to reserve a spot for your wagon/stall. Otherwise the spots are first come/first serve!

(This is not a sneaky Duskwatch attempt to lure you into a trap… honest!)

13 Likes

Are you sure about that?

Depending on when this is, I might be tempted to sign up on one of my toons!

The seasonal date for Spring has really passed so I’m looking at summer atm. I wanted to check on a few things IRL before putting in a date. Summer is typically really busy at work.

Right now I’m looking at June 11th or June 18th.

3 Likes

Date and post has been updated.

Map of location is included!

I need to level up my farmer high enough to actually be able to post on him so I look less like a suspicious Hordie luring in farmers to a trap.

1 Like

I was able to get my farmer out of the starting area so I’m ready to sell some good ole home grown produce.

Feel free to sign up if you want to host a stall in the Farmer’s Market. Just reply to this thread with your name and the spot number that you’d like to claim!

1 Like

Looks like a fun open market RP event!

I can bring a variety of leatherworking goods (IC), including saddles, flight harnesses, etc.

Is guild recruitment open for the event or are we keeping it to only market RP?

Edit: Open to any stall, but 3 or 4 look ideal to me! :slight_smile:

Ooh awesome, I’ll put you down for one of those spots!

I don’t see a problem with guild recruiting while you’re selling. I do know there is a guild recruitment being planned at some point that will take place around the corner at the Docks. We’ll definitely hollar at you so you can snag a spot at that too!

1 Like

If you’re looking to sell your produce, homemade goods, and other quality items… come on out to the Stormwind Farmer’s Market!

We still have spots open for vendors to set up. Reserve your spot today!

I would like spot number 2 for my wolf seller, please! c:

Wild Wolves Sanctuary will be handing out Worg pup carriers, and maybe some other canine-themed battle pets if I can get my hands on them! :smiley:

1 Like

Woot! Hi Unre! I’ll definitely put you down for the spot!

:purple_heart::wolf:

Next month the market is coming to town!

The wife and I would be interested in a booth. I plan on selling dressed freshly caught game and hides. I am hoping to convince my blushing bride to tell fortunes. (Spot # 9, if its available?)

Woot, I’ve got you down!

With June only a few days away, our farmer’s market is right around the corner! If you wish to vendor, feel free to sign up for a spot… otherwise we will see you in Stormwind!

This seems like a great idea tbh, how many human farmers do you plan on selling there?

Coming soon! We hope to see you there!

If you’re interested in good farm grown veggies, look me up at the market!

Please feel free to mark down spot five if it is still open for Brentham’s Butcher Shop. Edward will be present selling his high-quality butcher block and wild game meats and certainly not soliciting anything illicit on his menu at all while he is there.

1 Like

Oooh yay! I’ll put you down for that spot!

1 Like

One week away! Can’t wait to see folks in Stormwind!

1 Like

This Saturday! Come out to Stormwind and hang with the vendors!